Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 9:53 PM
Default Sims 3 tied top
Hello! I'm Looking for this top, the yellow one. Does anyone know what it's name is? A link?
Thank you
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 10:19 PM
It's dizziesims (https://dizziesims.tumblr.com/characterpage) sim Hadley Murillo that is wearing it, and I really love it. Would be so happy if anyone knew!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PieceCake
Pls, anyone?

You should give people a several days when looking for something. Not everyone who may know where an item is may be on site when you are and it is against rules to bump threads just to get your post more noticed.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 8:52 PM
PieceCake, I am on the Facebook group where you asked about this top. I am looking for it too.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 9:41 PM
Hopefully someone will know the exact one, but in the meantime this one is somewhat similar.
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 9:55 PM
They, Dizziesims, seem to still be posting and playing so your best bet would be to ask them directly since you know its cc they have. I have looked but come up with nothing.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 10:28 AM
It's a private download just for them so the public will never download it.

MurderPrincess, I did message everyone tagged in the post when i first saw it, but as people are not on tumblr everyday I decided to post it here and on my fb group too. And everyone involved said the same. it's private.
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 11:56 AM
Thats a shame, sorry you can't get it.
My post wasn't meant as snark btw.
I'm always amazed at the amount of people just skip asking the source of their picture/post and I don't use fb so I had no idea what you did there.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling