Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MandarinSilk From WA EP Converted To Child - TopOnly & Outfit

by TheBleedingWoodland Posted 24th Jun 2020 at 4:10 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2022 at 1:03 AM by BloodyScholastic

2 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 11:14 PM
Very nice. I've been hoping for a while that somebody would convert this to child size. I don't get why EA didn't do that in the first place. Just one little itch; I'd hoped it would have been converted for both genders, but that's a minor itch. Great job, well done and thanks for sharing this with us.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 3:13 AM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 30th Aug 2020 at 2:20 AM.
@FerDeLance Tangzhuang,of this model, traditionally is for boys, not girls. Why I didn't convert to girls? I suggest you search "tangzhuang" or “唐裝" and learn Chinese culture first.

Quote:
I'd hoped it would have been converted for both genders, but that's a minor itch.

I don't do request. I hope downloaders stop expecting/requesting more from creator and learn how to convert by herself/himself. CC Creator is not your employee.
You can easily convert the clothes to other gender using TSRW or Nraas.

(I don't understand why are you saying itch itch? Was it English idiom? I'm from South East Asian country and English is not my first langauge. American/Western foreigners, please just use simple English only, so non-native English speakers can understand. Majority of internet users are non-native English speakers.)

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland