Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My First Residential - Daisy Cottage

by andracab Posted 21st May 2005 at 12:53 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2005 at 10:27 AM
Very Nice Andra! This will be Perfect for my Single Simmy
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd May 2005 at 1:55 PM
It's cute on the out, but once I download, I'm doing a bit of renovation on the in!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd May 2005 at 9:32 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 22nd May 2005 at 9:40 PM.
What cheat codes were used to build this? Some very strange things happen when I try to refurnish it. Whenever i go to set a piece of furniture down it snaps a quarter to a half turn. Not happening in any other houses. Also the room scores were almost in the red in some parts of the house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd May 2005 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CynicalChick
What cheat codes were used to build this? Some very strange things happen when I try to refurnish it. Whenever i go to set a piece of furniture down it snaps a quarter to a half turn. Not happening in any other houses. Also the room scores were almost in the red in some parts of the house.

I used boolprop snapobjectstogrid false, moveobjects on, boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true and boolprop constrainfloorelevation false.
I have play tested, and didn't notice any of the problems you're having. I'll test it out on my other computer, to see if the same happens on that. Thank you for reporting the faults though, as it helps me to see where I go wrong.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd May 2005 at 3:30 AM
I checked my other lots just to be sure but it didn't seem to be happening on them. I'll just try turning off the cheat codes even tho they should be disabled.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2005 at 2:06 PM
Default Adding request
I forgot to mention that I used the easy walls cheat. I edited my walls.txt doc, maybe this is causing the problem?

If anyone else has any problems with this property, please let me know, thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th May 2005 at 11:55 PM
Ooo...thank you...I like this, with the step ups and downs
Scholar
#9 Old 29th May 2005 at 1:25 AM
This house looks incredible, thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 11:37 PM
Default Beautiful house
This is a beautiful house. I like the way you did the kitchen counters. By the way, what is the "easy walls" cheat?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:20 AM
Hi Momicajack, Thank you for your compliment. The easy walls are made by editing a text file. Mike Inside has details of how to do this on his web site. The link for it is on this site's Home page, on the left-hand side of the page. I hope you find his tutes as useful as I did.