Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 2&3 EA Intro For Sims 4 Intro

by TheHuman20020 Posted 21st Aug 2020 at 10:40 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 2:38 PM
Merciiiiiii Super logo .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 7:00 PM
Thank you for this awesome throwback!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 10:45 AM
Is it possible you can do EA's "Challenge everything" intro from The Sims 2? I hoped I will find it here, although you still did a great job. I didn't even know it is possible to change intro, impressive.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 9:12 PM
Could you do this, but with the Sims 1 intro? I miss the music from that game so much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porksota
Could you do this, but with the Sims 1 intro? I miss the music from that game so much.

Oof I dunno, I went through a lot of trouble with this one because when I was trying to make this one they told me that the encoding of the video had to be a specific encoding and yada yada yada, but I'm going to try anyway since it's a good idea. BTW what do you mean by the sims 1 intro? the loading screen?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosemyfiction
Is it possible you can do EA's "Challenge everything" intro from The Sims 2? I hoped I will find it here, although you still did a great job. I didn't even know it is possible to change intro, impressive.

That's a great idea, I will try heheh If I could with this one I can do it with that one