Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strangetown Memorial Cemetery

by Colto4 Posted 4th Sep 2020 at 10:54 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 2:17 PM
having a neighborhood cemetery is a great idea, thanks for this.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:58 PM
Well done! Fits in nicely with the theme of Strangetown.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 5:16 PM
I love desert lots, this cemetery is really nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 3:37 PM
I was looking recently for a cemetery for Strangetown. This looks great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 2:15 AM
I was sick and tired of exhausting the poor npc gardener and maid with all the puddles and subsequent weeds on the Spector home lot. This will give Ophelia some peace and quiet for once.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 2:29 PM
Thank you so much!! I've been looking for a cemetery for Strangetown for ages, and this one is perfect!!
Link Ninja
#8 Old 6th Mar 2023 at 1:39 AM
Finally getting around to downloading this! I only saw it on Tumblr a few weeks ago but didn't realize it was form 2020. What is time on Tumblr anyway!? lol. Thank you nonetheless, even if it's three years late.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Nov 2023 at 12:55 AM
Nervous- "For years I was worried Ophelia or I would have to live with ghosts and now neither of us have to worry, they have a place away from our house. Thank you Strangetown Memorial Cemetery."