Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Whisperer Career

by SimplyAnjuta Posted 12th Oct 2020 at 1:15 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2024 at 9:41 PM by SimplyAnjuta

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 1:47 PM
YESS!! As a real life 'cat whisperer' this speaks to me. Installing immediately!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 3:24 PM
this could not be a cuter and more appropriate career for my self sim lol, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 9:51 AM
this is perfect! thank you so much for making this career. i absolutely love it
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 5:41 AM
I very rarely ever (EVER) leave a comment about a mod or an item of CC - but this... this mod is deserving of accolades from ALL serious cat aficionados!
I am beyond thrilled to have a mod in my game that actually rings true for me in real life. I cannot thank you enough! ❤
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 8:04 AM
Omg, you are all so sweet! Thank you so much!! I was really nervous about doing something like this and posting here for the first time. So, you make my day <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 10:24 PM
Oh, this is a cute mod. I am usually not downloading custom careers but this one rings a bell for me. I (in my sim form) will leave my current career and give it a go, that´s for sure. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 8:10 AM
This is wonderful! As hard as you've worked on this, I do have a request, however... any chance you can do another one for dog lovers out there? This is fab, thanks so much for giving this to fellow Simmers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 11:27 PM
This is so cute!!! Love the Sim too
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 10:44 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind notes - This makes me very happy! You can find the sim on my S4 gallery, too, if you're interested :-) I will consider other career ideas but I think there is already a pet career focused on dogs - please have a look here: https://modthesims.info/d/622701/an...cue-career.html
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2020 at 6:14 PM
Cute! The sim you used for the pics is so cute too, is he in the gallery?? Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 5:48 AM
Thank you - Yes, as answered above, the sim is on my gallery. You can find me there with the same ID :-)
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 1:58 PM
Does the career need an update or is it safe to use? Neia also updated her career tool today, I think! I'd love to still use it in my game because it is so precious! Thank you for making it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 3:04 PM
I didn't notice any issues, when quickly running through the career after the patch (and with Snowy Escape installed). Seems like the career survived :-) Since I made some manual changes to the files from Neias tool, I would like to avoid redoing that work, if there's no need. Thank you for letting me know about Neias update though and please, let me know, if you experience any issues on your end!
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 8:04 AM
Thanks for the quick reply! I will try it in game and will inform you in case it does cause any issues!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 1:24 PM
Fantastic career!
If you're interested in a German translation let me know
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 7:28 AM
I should guess since you updated this today, I hope it will work with latest patch.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 7:48 AM Last edited by SimplyAnjuta : 9th Jan 2021 at 8:30 AM.
As stated above, I tested the career with the december patch and didn't notice any issues. (I'm not aware of a newer patch.)

However, as a heads up: I'm not going to keep up and test the career with every patch/update EA releases. (Nor am I able to find out every issue testing on my own.)
So, please, let me know, if you notice any issues running the career and I will have a look into it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 11:52 PM
Should've made a Jackson Galaxy Sim for the career :P
100% Going to download this though!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 7:09 AM
I actually did :-) He's on my gallery: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-...=50&maxis=false
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplyAnjuta
I actually did :-) He's on my gallery: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-...=50&maxis=false

Oh cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 12:25 AM
this is cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 4:32 AM
I absolutely love this and how thorough you were with the little touches, like the object rewards. Great job, kween.
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 10:36 AM
hi there! I'm about to test the career. A lot of careers and other mods seem to have broken with the new patch from yesterday. If it's broken, is there a chance you'll be able to update it? Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 7:50 PM
Hi hi!
From what I have understood so far, it seems that active or semi-active careers are possibly affected and the updates I have seen so far are for those types of careers.
My career is a rabbit-hole career and seems to still work as it used to. However, if you notice any issues, feel free to let me know.

Quote: Originally posted by lion-magnus
hi there! I'm about to test the career. A lot of careers and other mods seem to have broken with the new patch from yesterday. If it's broken, is there a chance you'll be able to update it? Thanks!
Page 1 of 2