Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pokemod By Leljas: Play as Cinderace and/or Liepard from Pokemon!

by Leljas Posted 20th Oct 2020 at 7:22 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2023 at 9:12 PM by Leljas : Small description edit to prep for the next mod!

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 8:07 PM
You could do Incineroar and Lycanroc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 2:49 PM Last edited by Male shooter : 22nd Oct 2020 at 3:00 PM.
I love these! They are probably the best ones so far! (Right up there with Mega Lucario too)
Though I already asked if it was possible to do Primarina, can I ask you to add Renamon to the bucketlist?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adelino1951
You could do Incineroar and Lycanroc

Those two are already on the list, but I just want to ask, which Lycanroc would you prefer
I might not be able to make all the variation at the same time (since I usually make two pokemon per mod), so they will either be their own mod or I'll make the other variations as updates, so if you had to choose, which lycanroc should I make first
Obviously whenever I pick lycanroc I'll run this question again over on Ko-fi, but since we're here I might as well get started

Quote: Originally posted by Male shooter
I love these! They are probably the best ones so far! (Right up there with Mega Lucario too)
Though I already asked if it was possible to do Primarina, can I ask you to add Renamon to the bucketlist?

Well Primarina and their mermaid form will be quite the challenge, I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but like I said before, quite excited to learn more about it!
I'd love to make some digimon as well, Renamon is quite the character and doesn't seem too hard, I'll add them to the list.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 5:11 PM
Renamon would be a nice one to see sometime too possibly, and speaking of digimon, perhaps weregarurumon could be another possibility too, one i'd just thought of also.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 6:51 AM
Got a decent few on the list of future ones to come though & it'll keep getting bigger, are all nice ones to see possibly later on. Another one that could be done, would be mewtwo, that'd be nice to see come through at some point.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 9:32 AM
Hey I've only just now seen this, but these are so great! I am happy to see somebody has worked on a Pokemon mod based on SaveState's furry mod.

I hate to ask, but do you think you'll add the Kalos starters and their evolutions eventually? I look forward to seeing whatever work you put out in the future!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 11:03 PM
I really enjoy this mod, as I use it for one of my main families. Is it possible to use multiple of these Pokemon mods in one game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hitmontop16
I really enjoy this mod, as I use it for one of my main families. Is it possible to use multiple of these Pokemon mods in one game?

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my mod!
You can use all of the Pokemon I've made at the same time, and if you want even on the same person.
If you have an alien for example, use the human disguise for Cinderace and the alien form for Raboot.