Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Chateau (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 16th Oct 2020 at 12:04 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 1:36 AM
Welcome back Pancake!! I have been missing your wonderful builds and this is another magnificent example of your talents. I really don't know how you are able to put so much character into your houses etc without using any CC. Thank you and I am so glad you are ok in these troubling times.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 6:45 AM Last edited by amidnightblue : 16th Oct 2020 at 6:47 AM. Reason: apparently windows emojis don't work on mts ?
this is incredible! how long does it take to build something so large? how do you stay motivated? i struggle with a 3 bed family home
also i have to say you nailed the 'rich people have no taste' decorating, it's hideous in the best ways. so much marble and gold and conflicting colours!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 8:12 AM
just wonderful! I especially love your wine cellar
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 9:07 AM
Generally I never play huge mansions like this, but I must comment what a very nice work this is, especially the interiors, you decorated them in such a very coherent and consistent way, I especially love the kitchen and the bedrooms. When I see interiors like this I feel so sorry that Sims 3 ghosts are so harmless compared to Sims 2 ones. Very Hill House! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 12:19 PM
This look amazing, your skill in building and decorating is top notch. Not playing the right game for this build atm, but will definitely keep this one in mind for another time
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 3:32 PM
This is breathtaking! I love the attention to details in decorating each and every room. The kitchen pics (screenshot 11 and 13) remind me of Downtown Abbey! I would love for my sims to sleep in these bedrooms. Fantastic work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 4:37 PM
Looks magnificent. Explains why you've been gone for a while if you were busy creating this.

Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 4:58 PM
It's stunning! Thank you for sharing!