Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Out of Body Experience! The free transformation between human & ghost!

by ShuSanR Posted 26th Oct 2020 at 3:32 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2020 at 12:52 PM by ShuSanR

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 5:16 PM
This is pretty cool, thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 6:36 PM
I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a feature like this. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 9:18 PM
Such cool mod! Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 10:07 PM
Could make sence to add this as a feature into Wellness skill, the one with meditation, somewhere around top-levels, like, level 9 or even 10 of the skill. Would kinda go into tibetan guru-style
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 2:24 AM
This sounds cool! What would happen if a sim was already a ghost? Would it turn him human?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 5:46 PM
very good idea!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deblake60
This sounds cool! What would happen if a sim was already a ghost? Would it turn him human?

No, since it has the power to switch the forms, it would be a cheat to make a ghost to have this power, but if the guy has the out of body trait before he died, he can be human again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 11:09 PM
Wooahh this is so cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 2:27 AM
I have a Danny Phantom sim, this would be perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 5:10 PM
As someone who is used to experiment these kind of "weird" things, I find it interesting Note that an OBE usually happens at night when the body is asleep (but not the consciousness), a great idea would be to make it happens randomly when a sim is sleeping!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 12:49 AM
Default Needs update
I think this needs to be updated because I see no option that says "check the strange tree hole". I tried this with this mod as the only mod in mods folder.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Claritea
I think this needs to be updated because I see no option that says "check the strange tree hole". I tried this with this mod as the only mod in mods folder.

Do you have the XML Injector installed? the mod needs that to function, it works just fine for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2022 at 8:15 PM
I can always rely on an amazing creator to be thinking the same way I do and actually find a mod that I want. Thank you!