Replies: 10 (Who?), Viewed: 407 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2020 at 4:03 AM
Queen Tiye
18th dynasty Egyptian Queen Tiye, wife of Amenhotep III, mother of Akhenaten grandmother of Tutankhamun.







I know the nose needs work but I'm kinda stuck on how to recreate the bridge shape
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 30th Oct 2020 at 9:49 AM
I think this looks good. The optional suggestions I would give would be to change hair style, change eyeliner, tilt the tip of nose up(possibly extend nose length slightly), extend chin slightly, and reshape lower lip if possible so that the lower lip stays same width under nose but lessens as it reaches upper lip. Those are just suggestions to use or ignore as you see fit
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 4:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fascisthater
I think this looks good. The optional suggestions I would give would be to change hair style, change eyeliner, tilt the tip of nose up(possibly extend nose length slightly), extend chin slightly, and reshape lower lip if possible so that the lower lip stays same width under nose but lessens as it reaches upper lip. Those are just suggestions to use or ignore as you see fit


I made some of the suggested changes, haven't found a suitable hair replacement so for now she has none. My biggest issue right now is the bridge of her nose. If I adjust it to match front facing, it makes it look odd in the side view or vice versa....I am open to suggestions


Screenshots
Site Helper
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 10:40 AM
I tried to create this but I don't have some of the sliders you do. I might have different ones from yours. The bridge of your nose looks better than mine as well as the chin angle better on yours and I don't have an underchin slider(maybe mouth slider angle also) as you do. However, I think some of these pictures may help you with the eyes (your reference picture almost seems like it has beady little alien eyes), the curvature of upper lips, and the shape of the tip of the nose/nostrils.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 4:12 PM
Getting closer I think, the nose looks good from the front but not the side. also is it me or does the lower jaw look off



Screenshots
Site Helper
#6 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 9:58 AM
I think the darker skin color is better. Not sure what kind of eye /lip/nose tip sliders you have. I think I found some earrings that look pretty close here. I didn't see that headpiece/hairset but see this afro hair link.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 1:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fascisthater
I think the darker skin color is better. Not sure what kind of eye /lip/nose tip sliders you have. I think I found some earrings that look pretty close here. I didn't see that headpiece/hairset but see this afro hair link.


I don't download from TSR and the hair couldn't download. I plan to use the earrings from world adventures and most likely the hairs, but that's to be done last. Right now I'm just trying to focus on the face/nose issue
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 2:16 AM
Okay, so I didn't want to post a picture of it because some people might find it gruesome, but don't they actually have her mummy? Her hair is at least shoulder length if not a bit longer.

In any case, would any of nemiga's conversions be useful?

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 2:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2m1too
Okay, so I didn't want to post a picture of it because some people might find it gruesome, but don't they actually have her mummy? Her hair is at least shoulder length if not a bit longer.

In any case, would any of nemiga's conversions be useful?


Oh yes! those would be useful indeed thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 2:32 AM
And also...
The distance from her eyes to the bottom of her chin is too long - like raise her jaw up. The dent under her lip needs to be lower towards her chin. Raise her nose up from her top lip slightly. Also, rotate her nose tip up slightly. Reduce the definition on her upper lip slightly and maybe thin it by a hair - actually... hmm. It's not the thickness it's the other slider... ergh.. the one that rolls it? Un-roll it a bit. The bottom lip too. The chin should drop below the jawline a bit.

If you use custom sliders, I'd use one that spreads the distance between the upper lip "tips" a bit. And I think that the width of her lower lip is actually a bit narrower than her upper lip. And the eyes need to poke out more

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 9:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2m1too
And also...
The distance from her eyes to the bottom of her chin is too long - like raise her jaw up. The dent under her lip needs to be lower towards her chin. Raise her nose up from her top lip slightly. Also, rotate her nose tip up slightly. Reduce the definition on her upper lip slightly and maybe thin it by a hair - actually... hmm. It's not the thickness it's the other slider... ergh.. the one that rolls it? Un-roll it a bit. The bottom lip too. The chin should drop below the jawline a bit.

If you use custom sliders, I'd use one that spreads the distance between the upper lip "tips" a bit. And I think that the width of her lower lip is actually a bit narrower than her upper lip. And the eyes need to poke out more


I tried, I wasn't sure how far to go with the sliders. For the lips, I widened the top and slightly lowered the bottom, if I go any further it gets a funny shape. The slider you couldn't think of is called lip shape, I decreased it for both. I lowered the definition and maxed the upper tips

for the eyes I maxed out the depth slider and increased the scale slightly

I wasn't sure how far to go with the jaw...

I think I went to too far with nose, I still can't get the bridge right


Screenshots
Back to top