Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

osab Smooth eyes - Default Replacements

by osab Posted 19th Nov 2020 at 10:26 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 10:05 PM
These eyes are fantastic in game!

Your pictures do not show how nice they are since the images are pixelated (it looks like you enlarged them). My only wish would be that set 2 hazel was less yellowy and more green/brown. Or another set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 8:55 PM
These are so lovely! would you consider adding custom versions too? so for example if i use set 2 i can get the brown and blue from set 1 as customs and have all the colours at the same time :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PicnikSky
These are so lovely! would you consider adding custom versions too? so for example if i use set 2 i can get the brown and blue from set 1 as customs and have all the colours at the same time :p

i have customs with a lot of colors made but idk if i want to release them, would you really be interested? i kinda moved on from them in my personal game lol
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 4:35 PM
well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Nov 2023 at 10:41 AM
these look gorgeous in game! thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 10:33 AM
i really like the set! i wonder if youre gonna make the supernatural one