Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Townie Fixes

by simler90 Posted 16th Dec 2020 at 11:07 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2020 at 11:43 PM by simler90 : UPDATE 1

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 6:26 AM
@simler90, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 12:52 PM
I love all your mods! It's so cool people (other than me hehe) still play this old game and make it so much better with lovely mods.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 10:55 PM
Thank you! It conflicts with Marhis' "CAS history available for any non-playable sim" but presumably that mod is no longer needed now. That mod says it also fixes cas histories for the Hobby Mavens and Social Group Townies but perhaps that is no longer necessary?
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pruttpuff
I love all your mods! It's so cool people (other than me hehe) still play this old game and make it so much better with lovely mods.

I prefer to use the term "classic" than old
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 5:03 PM
Thanks for this fix!I'm playing in UC and this will fox the garden club which is great for when my towns are big enough to have multiple neighborhoods with suburbs and downtowns.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 2:29 PM
This is great - thank you so much Simler! I was wondering if anyone had given any thought to the Dormies as well - they don't spawn wants for particular university majors the way playables do, and it drives me crazy. I wonder if that's a similar issue to the Garden Club townies?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Mar 2023 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BellaDovah
Thank you! It conflicts with Marhis' "CAS history available for any non-playable sim" but presumably that mod is no longer needed now. That mod says it also fixes cas histories for the Hobby Mavens and Social Group Townies but perhaps that is no longer necessary?

I would also like to know whether this mod covers all the Sims covered in the marhis mod. Either way, I assume we shouldn't try to use both at the same time, or would that not be a problem?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Mar 2023 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Christophee
I would also like to know whether this mod covers all the Sims covered in the marhis mod. Either way, I assume we shouldn't try to use both at the same time, or would that not be a problem?

Simler90 kindly updated this mod after I asked that question so that this mod now also covers Hobby Instructors and therefore now includes all the features of marhis' mod so you can get rid of that and just use this one
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Mar 2023 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BellaDovah
Simler90 kindly updated this mod after I asked that question so that this mod now also covers Hobby Instructors and therefore now includes all the features of marhis' mod so you can get rid of that and just use this one

Thank you for replying so quickly.