Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rockford's Final Form - 9 BR, 10 BA

by CarlDillynson Posted 17th Dec 2020 at 9:12 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2020 at 7:30 PM by CarlDillynson : New screenshots

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 7:21 PM
Thanks bro. I have playtested it with my own 16 Sims household and it works perfectly especially when placed in Legacy Island.

I love The Sims 4 but I must say I always preferred The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 for extended periods of Simming.

I can confirm this final version of The Rockford is perfect.

Cheers bro!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 9:46 PM
Ok. Was glad to see your houses. They are very pretty. Bye
Regards. Vic ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 6:32 PM
Wow. Amazing! It's perfect for my Victorian world. I love the colour choices and the architectural detail. I can't wait to re-model (de-model) it to be historically accurate (the kitchen especially). How would you feel about me sharing it when I've finished (either with the Sims community or just you, no pressure)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moara
Wow. Amazing! It's perfect for my Victorian world. I love the colour choices and the architectural detail. I can't wait to re-model (de-model) it to be historically accurate (the kitchen especially). How would you feel about me sharing it when I've finished (either with the Sims community or just you, no pressure)?

I would love to see it! This is supposed to be a custom-built home for a specific family of mine so I wasn’t concerned with making it historically accurate, but there are Gilded Age-influences throughout. So long as I’m tagged and or/credited in some way wherever you share it, I have no problems with whatever you do! I’m exited to see changes! -Dillyn
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 5:20 AM
I am a SUCKER FOR BIG HOUSES - getting it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 8:27 PM
Thanks so much, I was looking for a large house for many of my supernatural friends.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 1:10 PM
Looks amazing, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 9:48 AM
If this is the final form of the rockford, is it just for the sims 3? Since your other rockfords are for sims 4? do you have a sims 4 version?