Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 12:44 PM Last edited by solulo : 17th Jan 2021 at 3:15 PM.
Default How to replace custom buff with ea one? - Solved
Hi! I'm new to mods and use Mod Constructor. I want to make a custom moodlet that appears when sim has "12490<!--buff_Object_Chair_IsSitting-->" buff. My best result now is new buff(1), that has continuous loot with another buff(2)in it, that appears when "12490<!--buff_Object_Chair_IsSitting-->" appears. And I have to put buff(1) manualy via MCCC. How can I do buff that starts on it's own when sim has "12490<!--buff_Object_Chair_IsSitting-->"?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 2:55 PM
Solved it
For future generations: In "Mod Constructor" add element "Loot" then add to it component "Loot injector" (you will need Python 3.7.0). Merge to one of the EA scripts (mod will work only when this script is working. but It will be like my buff(1) it's just checking everything but does nothing) Then in my case add component "Add buff" then add "New condition set" (this is what will start your mod) customize it and you done!