Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snowy Escape Holiday Traditions

by simsbyalyne Posted 25th Jan 2021 at 10:14 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 11:32 AM
TY ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 1:19 PM
This is nice! Too bad they weren't already included in the pack. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 6:21 PM
I love new traditions, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 7:06 PM
Thank you for these!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 6:27 PM
First of all, thanks, I love this. I have noticed that the Go Sledding option does not seem to be working. Is there a certain number of times they have to go down the hill for it to register or maybe for sledding for a single rider not two? I had two sims riding on the sled three times and it never registered. Also, was just wondering, I know it is not part of snowy escape, but would it be possible to add ice skating? I have added an ice rink to the mountain. Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosesareredtoo
First of all, thanks, I love this. I have noticed that the Go Sledding option does not seem to be working. Is there a certain number of times they have to go down the hill for it to register or maybe for sledding for a single rider not two? I had two sims riding on the sled three times and it never registered. Also, was just wondering, I know it is not part of snowy escape, but would it be possible to add ice skating? I have added an ice rink to the mountain. Thanks in advance.

It works only if 1 sim is sledding, not two ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosesareredtoo

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to update this tradition to make it work with more than 1 sim and create one for ice skating.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Sep 2021 at 2:33 AM
These are awesome traditions! Thank you for making them. Would it be possible to have rock climbing count if you use the rock-climbing wall in fitness stuff or if you do the lower level of rock-climbing in snowy escape? There is a mod that allows you to put the snowy escape climbing walls in different worlds and they don't need the event.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 1:02 PM
Hope they are working
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 10:53 AM
Is this still working after infant update?