Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 10:30 PM Last edited by sturlington : 15th Apr 2021 at 1:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
According to their discord posts: "Super Collection is not completely unsupported, but compatibility is still a work in progress." there was another comment saying "Remove the traveling module of the mod, it relies on the apartment life expansion which isn’t included in the super collection. It’s still not entirely compatible but should help significantly" maybe try if it works a little better like that?

Thanks for the tip! Worth a try.

Update: Ok, that fixed the problems with the phone and walking to community lots. The newspaper boy still tried to deliver infinite newspapers so I installed a mod to stop newspaper deliveries. The fireman came and wouldn't leave after putting the fire out for several hours, but he did eat a hot dog and leave eventually. So still buggy but perhaps livable.

Then popups notified me that Nina Caliente was pregnant with Mortimer Goth's baby and Dina Caliente was pregnant with Gordon King's baby (I guess she seduced him when he was robbing the place), so I may at least keep this in one neighborhood I don't care too much about just for the entertainment value. I'm currently testing it in a new clean install of Pleasantview.

Update to the update: Parts are working and parts are not, but those parts that aren't are pretty important. They have babies but the babies don't get any older. Neither do toddlers or children, although teens do disappear to university, if one's attached. Well, it was a fun idea while it lasted. Sigh.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
Thanks for the tip! Worth a try.

Update: Ok, that fixed the problems with the phone and walking to community lots. The newspaper boy still tried to deliver infinite newspapers so I installed a mod to stop newspaper deliveries. The fireman came and wouldn't leave after putting the fire out for several hours, but he did eat a hot dog and leave eventually. So still buggy but perhaps livable.

Then popups notified me that Nina Caliente was pregnant with Mortimer Goth's baby and Dina Caliente was pregnant with Gordon King's baby (I guess she seduced him when he was robbing the place), so I may at least keep this in one neighborhood I don't care too much about just for the entertainment value. I'm currently testing it in a new clean install of Pleasantview.

Update to the update: Parts are working and parts are not, but those parts that aren't are pretty important. They have babies but the babies don't get any older. Neither do toddlers or children, although teens do disappear to university, if one's attached. Well, it was a fun idea while it lasted. Sigh.

latest update of the mod, has introduce some fixes, all sims ages perfectly, some will be sent to college and some other doesn't, they'll adopt dogs and cats also, and when your sims will came back from college they will be sent to some familiar household (Parents and siblings, even cousings) and of course some other will be moved to the family bin.
Page 3 of 3