Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Kitchen Appliance : Rice Cooker

by konansock Posted 19th Feb 2021 at 3:46 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2022 at 1:17 PM by konansock

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 5:42 PM
I love this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 7:33 PM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 7:33 PM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 7:49 AM
This is so cute! I've always wanted a rice cooker in game that I could use. Thanks for making it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 2:13 PM
What a great idea. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 3:06 PM
As an owner of a rice cooker IRL, I love this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 4:00 PM
I already have this.. Is this an update?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by isabelleh92
I already have this.. Is this an update?

Hi! It's just another place to share the mod
But the mod was indeed updated this week.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I love this mod!

Thanks for all the support!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 4:32 AM
estos electrodomésticos son una maravilla me encanta
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 11:04 AM
What is SCCO? I assume I do not have it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vidde
What is SCCO? I assume I do not have it

It's Srslysims' Complete Cooking Overhaul.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 1:01 PM
Ok, i just find out you’re Rex! I already have your rice cooker which is great! ( I taught somebody else stole it!!) I will update it with this one !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 7:19 AM
I love things like this. This will be perfect for my Asian families and will go well with my cooking mod. Thank you for this excellent item.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 7:23 PM
感謝更新
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 4:22 PM
I think this mod may need an update. I'm running the latest version of SCCO and using Icemunmun's rice and produce. The rice cooker throws an exception and the food cannot be retrieved from the rice cooker. I've attached the last exception file.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (2.1 KB, 20 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 1:23 PM
Loving the rice cooker <3. Will you update the ricecooker, so that it also works with EA snowparadise recipe and the Icemunn EA-CC food?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QuenAyumi
Loving the rice cooker <3. Will you update the ricecooker, so that it also works with EA snowparadise recipe and the Icemunn EA-CC food?

Hi! I think Snowy Escape didn't add any recipes that goes with a rice cooker, you don't cook Nigiris with a rice cooker, after all!

Icemunmun recipes are all compatible with my mod and the download link should be on her site
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 4:45 AM
I LOVEEE the rice cooker. It was surprisingly well-done too! One problem I had (a bug it seems) is that after any item finishes cooking, among the pie interactions is a blank one. Hope to be informed what this interaction is or coming from a pack I do not have (since the mod specifies no expansion pack).

Regardless tho, AWESOME Job! This is the only functional object item i use due to it being so relatable.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChauTeo
I LOVEEE the rice cooker. It was surprisingly well-done too! One problem I had (a bug it seems) is that after any item finishes cooking, among the pie interactions is a blank one. Hope to be informed what this interaction is or coming from a pack I do not have (since the mod specifies no expansion pack).

Regardless tho, AWESOME Job! This is the only functional object item i use due to it being so relatable.

Oh, I think that's the "Pack Into Sack Lunch" interaction in Parenthood.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by konansock
Oh, I think that's the "Pack Into Sack Lunch" interaction in Parenthood.

Ooops. Can you do anything about it? I'm gonna get Parenthood but not anytime soon (money constraint).
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 6:14 AM
Out of curiosity anybody using this one with Cottage living - Simple Living challenge? I tried growing rice but all the congee and rice recipes are missing a blank ingredient so I cannot use it for any rice related recipe?
Screenshots
Instructor
#24 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 3:46 AM
When using the rice cooker, it causes my sim to reset and the appliance gets stuck
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 4:21 AM
does this still work??
Page 1 of 2