Replies: 10 (Who?), Viewed: 241 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 10:19 PM
Default WCIF this dress
does anybody have this dress file because none of the download links work for me
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 10:31 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyFernlily

the link didnt work
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okimo62
the link didnt work

disable your adblock and reload the page. the download is on the bottom right.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitromon
disable your adblock and reload the page. the download is on the bottom right.

i mean when i click the download button it sends be to a completely different site
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 2:48 AM
Quote:
i mean when i click the download button it sends be to a completely different site

yes, it will open a popup to a commercial site alitems.com, but it should also open a download dialog for the file itself. Try a different browser.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 4:54 AM
Quote:
yes, it will open a popup to a commercial site alitems.com, but it should also open a download dialog for the file itself. Try a different browser.

nothing is working
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 8:46 AM Last edited by nitromon : 30th Mar 2021 at 7:34 AM.
Quote:
nothing is working

Well I don't know what to say, you must have some sort of browser extension, adblocker, or popup blocker that is blocking the download. I hope you can fix this because Sims3planet has a lot of lost CCs and you will undoubtedly find yourself back on their page again in the future.

In the meantime, I have downloaded this dress and attached it here. But keep in mind, this is not something I think we're allowed to do here. Attachments are not meant to be used this way and I think the mods don't like it. Most people use simfileshare, but I don't have an account.

Please let me know when you have downloaded this file from the attachment, I will delete it afterward or in a day or so.

Good luck.

Sanity is overrated.

There. Mystery solved.
retired moderator
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 1:00 PM
Quote:
Most people use simfileshare, but I don't have an account.
Do you want a code @nitromon ?

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Mad Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 1:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Do you want a code @nitromon ?

It's ok, I don't really need it. Thanks though.

Sanity is overrated.

There. Mystery solved.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 9:11 PM
Quote:
Well I don't know what to say, you must have some sort of browser extension, adblocker, or popup blocker that is blocking the download. I hope you can fix this because Sims3planet has a lot of lost CCs and you will undoubtedly find yourself back on their page again in the future.

In the meantime, I have downloaded this dress and attached it here. But keep in mind, this is not something I think we're allowed to do here. Attachments are not meant to be used this way and I think the mods don't like it. Most people use simfileshare, but I don't have an account.

Please let me know when you have downloaded this file from the attachment, I will delete it afterward or in a day or so.

Good luck.
i got the the file thank you