Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Return of the downtown lots...

by Erwinsims Posted 27th May 2005 at 2:00 AM - Updated 27th May 2005 at 4:47 AM by Erwinsims

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th May 2005 at 8:06 AM
It looks very nice.

Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th May 2005 at 4:20 AM
OMG! i LOVE your original downtown collection. i have all of them in my game and they are amazing. so detailed and realistic. great to have you here!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:25 AM
It is great to be able to give them up for uploading here.. since it is a free site..
This is a new colection hope you will enyoy them aswlee

Greetz Erwin
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th May 2005 at 3:48 AM
Thanks Erwin, this is great. Looking forward to the whole set.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:13 AM
These houses are the bomb! I love the look of them in the neighborhood view!! They are also lovely in the game. THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 9:10 AM
Beautiful work!!!
which walls would we need from MarinaSims for these houses to show up like this in the game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 1:17 AM
Actualy i downloaded all the walls marina made at HTTP://Marinasims.net exept the black walls..
I think i used the orange walls
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:16 PM
Hello Erwin,
I must say your downtown lots are a-ma-zing. I have downloaded all of them ! As soon as I saw those gorgeous lots I knew I HAD to make a new neighbourhood just for them, and that's what I did. I have moved all my favorite families there ! But I was wondering, in some of your posts you talk about "old" and "new" collection, do you mean that you have made lots that are not available for download anymore ? I would harass you to have them :P
Thanks a bunch for your work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 1:15 PM
Yep, there are old lots as well but they are on the computer that got stolen....
Some are still available om the sims resource but that is all..
But i will upload more lots soon

Greetz Erwin