Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cas room 1&2

by ChérieDawn67 Posted 9th Apr 2021 at 11:44 AM - Updated 2nd Dec 2021 at 7:54 AM by ChérieDawn67

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 2:14 PM
Good theme CAS !!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NaomiHunt
Good theme CAS !!

Thank you, I have 1 more cas room with just a couch in it it was my first mesh makeover. I waited for a long time for someone to update the cas room Fway showed it was possible but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so I got busy Im currently doing another mesh makeover. Hoping room 3 is better.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChérieDawn67
Thank you, I have 1 more cas room with just a couch in it it was my first mesh makeover. I waited for a long time for someone to update the cas room Fway showed it was possible but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so I got busy Im currently doing another mesh makeover. Hoping room 3 is better.

I will be attentive to the new news but I think this CAS looks great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 1:56 AM
awesome job
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2021 at 8:55 AM
How do you mesh out your own background? I've watched the tutorial on how to recolor, but not how to make your own background, kind of like The Sims 4.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jun 2021 at 12:25 PM Last edited by ChérieDawn67 : 28th Jun 2021 at 1:05 PM.
Default Mesh
Quote: Originally posted by WeirdlyUnique
How do you mesh out your own background? I've watched the tutorial on how to recolor, but not how to make your own background, kind of like The Sims 4.

This one that your commenting on is the original cas mesh just rearranged meshes.For the backgrounds yes its alot like sims 4, for solid colors I have to throw a mesh in and color it in workshop and using milkshape for the cas rooms I use the original cas mesh and rearrange it in milkshape...than I put it back in workshop its a long process and thru trial and error took me weeks to figure it out.And im glad I never gave :up
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2022 at 12:07 AM
Could you add more lighting please?
I really love the cas but is too dark