Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dr. Dominic Newlow's PSP hairstyle converted to The Sims 2

by lazlo-curious Posted 21st May 2021 at 8:44 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st May 2021 at 10:02 PM
OMG i really love this hair in the PSP, thanks for sharing it! any chance of converting Roberta's hair too?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2021 at 1:20 PM
Thanks for sharing it !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd May 2021 at 1:36 PM
So cool! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th May 2021 at 12:41 PM
Thanks for the hair,i made a recolor of it:https://mrfreezerbunny.tumblr.com/p...cs-hair-made-by
Also would be great to see in other colors,i love hairs that matches the game style :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th May 2021 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by batmafeiradafruta
Thanks for the hair,i made a recolor of it:https://mrfreezerbunny.tumblr.com/p...cs-hair-made-by
Also would be great to see in other colors,i love hairs that matches the game style :D

Hi! Wow, your recolour looks sooooo good!! I have news: Deedee-sims over on tumblr was requested to recolour the hair in simgaroop, so stay tuned for that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th May 2021 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gooh
OMG i really love this hair in the PSP, thanks for sharing it! any chance of converting Roberta's hair too?

Hi! I can do this, but I work at my own pace. I'm a casual creator and I don't really open The Sims much. I began work on it though by ripping, however, there are major transparency issues.

The hair is also AWFUL quality. Either way, there is a similar much higher quality mesh by Maxis included in their Store hairs, you can view those here .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th May 2021 at 7:53 PM
I also wanted to share something - my good friend Madelyn has been going all out converting stuff from the TS2 spinoffs! On her blog, she's made a directory of all the existing spinoff game's conversions. If you're feeling nostalgic, check them out here !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 1:41 PM
Yeeey! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 5:22 AM
I am so glad you released this on here because I truly adore low poly hairs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 9:45 PM
Nice port, thank u for sharing :3
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Nov 2022 at 6:13 AM
I love you creation, I really need it for my Dr Newlow XD thank you!!! <3 BTW, how do you extracted that game texture? I´m very curious, you find all the textures in the sims 2 PSP files? There´s a tutorial fot that? :0