Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clutter Anywhere Part One - Appliances

by bessy Posted 15th Jun 2021 at 2:57 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2024 at 12:05 AM by bessy

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 8:11 AM
this is a so creative idea, Appliances slot issues bothered me so bad. i appreciate u make it useable everywhere, a ton of works indeed!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
this is a so creative idea, Appliances slot issues bothered me so bad. i appreciate u make it useable everywhere, a ton of works indeed!

Thank you so much! I thought I should share this when I was reading the comments in the Madhox old thread. For me it's a musthave mod)

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 4:55 PM
I've noticed you have a clutter anywhere part 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 but where is part 2?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BREANAN
I've noticed you have a clutter anywhere part 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 but where is part 2?

Hah, the most popular question today))) It is on moderation, so we are waiting for it to be released soon!

Crazy in purple
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 12:24 AM
Brilliant
Thank you so very,very much Black-Shadow for bringing back to working order Madhox Mod - 'Small Appliances Anywhere' I did not know this mod even existed. I was always so disappointed I could not put appliances where I wanted them. If it wasn't for the dedication and hard work of talented creators like you - For me the Sims 4 would be unplayable without Mod fixes and game modifications. Thank you for share...

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by platinum
Thank you so very,very much Black-Shadow for bringing back to working order Madhox Mod - 'Small Appliances Anywhere' I did not know this mod even existed. I was always so disappointed I could not put appliances where I wanted them. If it wasn't for the dedication and hard work of talented creators like you - For me the Sims 4 would be unplayable without Mod fixes and game modifications. Thank you for share...

Thank you for kind words!

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 2:24 AM
Hi, great mod, but it didn't work for me and I don't know why. Arte there any specific instructions that I've missed? The only other mod regarding appliances I use is portable appliances, but it creates portable clones, so it shouldn't override any tunings I the original objects. Any ideas?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2021 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Hi, great mod, but it didn't work for me and I don't know why. Arte there any specific instructions that I've missed? The only other mod regarding appliances I use is portable appliances, but it creates portable clones, so it shouldn't override any tunings I the original objects. Any ideas?

Hi, Akin! Could you please give me a link to the mode you're using? My mod uses a custom tuning and overrides Object Definition and Object Catalog resorces. If the other mod edits those somehow, it won'be compatible with mine.

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black-Shadow
Hi, Akin! Could you please give me a link to the mode you're using? My mod uses a custom tuning and overrides Object Definition and Object Catalog resorces. If the other mod edits those somehow, it won'be compatible with mine.

Here it is: https://zanazumods.tumblr.com/post/...s-but-can-never
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 11:39 AM

Okay, thanks for the link, I'll take a look at it.

Crazy in purple
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 9:59 PM

Well, I've downloaded that mod and started a game using both it and my override. All is working as intended, the overridden appliances are placeable anywhere, look at the screenshot. Maybe you haven't deleted the localthumbcache.package file when added my mod or have some other conflicting one?

Screenshots

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 1:13 PM
This isn't working for me anymore, the items don't show up in buy mode with this mod installed. Shame because this has to be one of the best mods out there.. EA forcing coffeepots to go in the middle of a counter top always drove me crazy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingMonster
This isn't working for me anymore, the items don't show up in buy mode with this mod installed. Shame because this has to be one of the best mods out there.. EA forcing coffeepots to go in the middle of a counter top always drove me crazy

Hi again) The same advice as for the plants clutter.. Or if you don't use BBB check if the CC is enabled in your game's preferences.

Crazy in purple
Instructor
#15 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 5:16 AM
Hi, Bessy. just some feed back.
these mod work fine on everywhere indeed, only except wall-shelves. The appliances can put on any surface well with this mod, include on wall-shelves, but only they can not be used when putting them on wall-shelves, it seems that they can only be used on any surface that touch the floor. Is there any chance that can make the appliances also be useful when putting them on wall-shelves?
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 7:04 AM

Thanks for your sharing,That's pretty cool.
website seo
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 5:47 PM
Hi, Bessy. just some feed back.
these mod work fine on everywhere indeed, only except wall-shelves. The appliances can put on any surface well with this mod, include on wall-shelves, but only they can not be used when putting them on wall-shelves, it seems that they can only be used on any surface that touch the floor. Is there any chance that can make the appliances also be useful when putting them on wall-shelves?

Hi, parkjoonho! Yes, I've mentioned this in description and the original old mod from Madhox had the same issue. I tried several ways to fix it but none worked. I'm searching the solution because I'd like to use appliances on shelves too) Hope I'll find it one day..

Crazy in purple
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carllance
Thanks for your sharing,That's pretty cool.
website seo

You're welcome!!

Crazy in purple
Instructor
#19 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black-Shadow
Hi, parkjoonho! Yes, I've mentioned this in description and the original old mod from Madhox had the same issue. I tried several ways to fix it but none worked. I'm searching the solution because I'd like to use appliances on shelves too) Hope I'll find it one day..

Thank u for ur replying Bessy!
I rememberd "MadHox" and "Necrodog" both have made mods as working wall appliances, like "wall microwaves",and "wall ovens" years ago, they can be used fine on the wall once, but unfortunately they're all outdated for now. Necrodog wall microwave and Madhox wall microwave
im not sure if there is any clue for solving this problem. but thank u so much for taking time made these wonderful tunning mods for the community.
have a nice day and take care of urself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 10:43 AM
Thank u for ur replying Bessy!
I rememberd "MadHox" and "Necrodog" both have made mods as working wall appliances, like "wall microwaves",and "wall ovens" years ago, they can be used fine on the wall once, but unfortunately they're all outdated for now. Necrodog wall microwave and Madhox wall microwave
im not sure if there is any clue for solving this problem. but thank u so much for taking time made these wonderful tunning mods for the community.
have a nice day and take care of urself.

Thank you much for kind words and have a nice day too <3
I like the Madhox's wall microwaves too, and will try to update them when I have some time, but don't think they can help much for solving shelf-placement issue. Anyway, I'll take a look on them and my search continues))

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 5:06 AM
These are wonderful, I always enjoyed the old versions of these mods, and I'm so glad that you've been working so hard to update them!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NellyStardust
These are wonderful, I always enjoyed the old versions of these mods, and I'm so glad that you've been working so hard to update them!

Thank you! I enjoyed them too and was very happy when figured out how to make them working again))

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 12:47 PM
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing!

Hey! You're welcome!)

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 2:42 PM
I was super excited to see that Madhox's mod had been updated. Unfortunately, I had problems with knitting after installing this. With the "merged" version of this, at least, the options to Resume and Frog knitting projects don't show up in the game at all.
Page 1 of 3