Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

And even more downtown houses...

by Erwinsims Posted 29th May 2005 at 2:17 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2005 at 8:47 AM by Erwinsims

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th May 2005 at 1:12 AM
i wish i had your imagination this is great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 3:27 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 2:46 AM
I liked your downtown lots a lot. but I don't like the corner piece on this building. it just doesn't fit with the rest of it or I would download it. = /
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 12:22 AM
i have to disagree the corner lot does make it look more like a city because there are buildings that could have been rebuilt in a different era i love it thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:09 PM
You're sooo good! I just can't not have just one of your buildings, I must have all of them! Wonderful!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM
is it furnished?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crackradio
I liked your downtown lots a lot. but I don't like the corner piece on this building. it just doesn't fit with the rest of it or I would download it. = /

If you don't like the corner, there's no rule against REDOING IT once it's downloaded. Just credit the guy if you repost it. Otherwise, if you download a building, you're well within your rights to edit the hell out of it with wanton disregard.