Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:47 AM
Default Cottage Living cc issues?
Is anyone else having issues with mods/cc with the new patch or with CL itself? My sims won’t go to their home lot and in some instances won’t interact with pets or even other sims. Anyone advice?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 12:27 PM
Take out your mods folder and run game in vanilla form. If a sim can go home then you know you have outdated CC or mods. The latest patch broke lots of mods. I just took mine out and redownloaded the ones I can not live without. The rest i will get as creators update them.

There is no easy way sadly its a 50/50 process of elimination.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Take out your mods folder and run game in vanilla form. If a sim can go home then you know you have outdated CC or mods. The latest patch broke lots of mods. I just took mine out and redownloaded the ones I can not live without. The rest i will get as creators update them.

There is no easy way sadly its a 50/50 process of elimination.

Thank you! I was afraid of that lol, I know it happens with each patch/update but this one seemed extra bad. Hopefully things will clear up/get fixed in time!
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 7:14 PM
It will be appreciated to have a section where we can found all the mods safes/updated from MTS for cottage living.
Is its something possible to do?
thank you !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2022 at 4:21 PM
Just search the internet with "Sims 4 broken mods". There're several sites with lists of broken mods. Some also have lists of repaired mods.