Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stop Thinking About Diapers

by Immeline Posted 27th Aug 2021 at 6:10 AM - Updated 27th Aug 2021 at 7:52 PM by Immeline

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 5:53 PM
Dude omigods. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 2:52 AM
Thanks for this. That STUPID diaper icon for a thought was driving me NUTS! lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 8:33 AM
I never knew just exactly why my Sims had that thought. Did they smell a diaper? Want to wear a diaper? Were they sad they did not have a baby? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?!? Very annoying. Thanks so much for making it disappear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 5:45 PM
I always wondered wtf it was supposed to symbolize/which trait it came from. Thank you so much for getting rid of one of the most stupidly annoying parts of gameplay.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 8:03 PM
Congrats on your first upload.

I was also really bothered by this idle animation over two years ago and released my happytoddleridlesdisabled mod back then:
https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/...-autonomy-mods/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
Congrats on your first upload.

I was also really bothered by this idle animation over two years ago and released my happytoddleridlesdisabled mod back then:
https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/...-autonomy-mods/

Oh nice, you've got tons of great autonomy mods. I figured others have been motivated to get rid of this idle enough to make their own mod, I just didn't see one here yet so I figured why not upload mine
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 7:57 PM
Although I remember many things from my "toddlerhood", I don't remember potty training. And I absolutely hate the diaper. They should have used a toy or a teddy bear IMHO. Thank you so much for removing this pain in the butt icon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 8:24 AM
Hahaha Oh My God Thank You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2022 at 1:12 PM
For me diapers have always meant that the sim was pregnant. So I always go and check if somehow something happened when I wasn't looking, and no, they are just reminiscing. Drives me loony. Much appreciated for this mod.