Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 4:40 PM
Default The Wiccan Legacy Challenge
The Wiccan Legacy Challenge

Why Wiccan Legacy?
I like this kind of lifestyle and I think a lot of Wiccan Witches or other faith would enjoy that in The Sims 4. It is my first challenge, so I ask for constructive criticism.
Rules
1. (optional) Your heir can be dressed in clothes that describe her/his witch path, for example, a green witch can be dressed in skimpy, torn clothes.
2. No cheats. You can use money cheats only to build your house, but you can only cheat 20 000 simoleons.
3. You can live anywhere you want unless otherwise stated in the generation rules.
4. Every generation must fulfill aspiration and be at the top of their career of an heir if it is in rules.
5. Play at the normal life expectancy of your sims.
6. If you want to record that challenge on your YouTube channel, please add #wiccanlegacy in the video description so I can easily find your vids and watch your actions and feel proud that someone liked this challenge.
7. Witch can be a woman or a man, the choice is yours.
8. You need to give 2700 simoleons every week for elder gods, you can delete the money by cheat.

First Generation
Green Witch
I love nature and I want to live in harmony with it!
Your first sim will be a Green Witch. Green Witches has a unique bond with nature. They can't imagine life without plants and animals. They are using kitchen and herbal magic to heal.
Rules are simple:
1. You must develop herbalism, cooking, and gardening skill to level 10. (If you have Realm of Magic [RoM] and if you want to be a spellcaster you must max potions too).
2. As Green Witch you must have at least 5 doctor enemies because they are underestimating natural medicine and they want to destroy it.
3. You must befriend the hermit from Granite Falls (this will be your only friend).
4. Your life has taught you that it's not worth trusting men, but you wanted to have a baby, so you found a dose/surrogate, and you are a lonely mother/father.
5. Traits: Vegetarian, Loves Outdoors, Green Fiend
Career: Unemployed, you can only sell plants and herbal products.
Aspiration: Freelance Botanist or Purveyor of Potions (RoM)

Second Generation
Oracle Witch
From childhood I had psychic abilities and I want to use them!
Your second heir will be an Oracle Witch. Oracle Witches has innate talent to speak with the dead and they are perfect soothsayers. They are using many divination practices such as tarot.
Rules:
1. You must max your medium, charisma, and wellness skills.
2. Create a coven of Oracle Witches and do spiritualist sessions together. (These witches must be your best friends).
3. Because of your mother, you can't have a boyfriend/girlfriend when you are a teenager.
4. The member of your coven must be your wife/husband.
5. Traits: Romantic, Insider, Jealous
Career: Criminal (Oracle branch)
Aspiration: Leader of the Pack

Third Generation
Artistic Witch
Art is in my blood!
The third heir will be an Art Witch. Art Witches are casting spells by paintings or music.
Rules:
1. You must max your painting, guitar, or piano (or both).
2. Go to the museum at least once a week and search for inspiration.
3. You must meet your wife/husband in the museum.
4. Traits: Art lover, Gloomy, Squeamish
Career: Painter, or unemployed.
Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
THIS CHALLENGE WILL BE UPDATED, PLEASE BE PATIENT
If you will have any ideas for the next types of witches, please send an e-mail [email protected] with the topic "WiccanChallenge".
If you want to upload this challenge on YouTube, please use this hashtag #WICCANCHALLENGETHESIMS in the video description so I can see your adventures.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 3:23 PM
I am so unbelievably excited about this challenge!!!! I’m a spellcaster simmer and I love challenges about magic, I’ve always wanted a challenge regarding areas of magic ????
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 3:25 PM
Also, instead of jealous, would it be okay if I used the “high maintenance” trait from the new spa day pack for the second gen?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 2:45 PM
so excited to try this :-) thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 7:05 AM
I am really excited about this one!