Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 8:21 PM
Default Will my game be corrupted if I remove this mod?
(Sorry if this is the wrong section, didn't see a better place for it)
I have a mod that I really like, but two of its modules I don't really want anymore. One is just textures (won't affect anything, I don't think), but the other is two traits (considered reward traits by the game) and corresponding moodlets.
My question is, will my saves that I used this module on be corrupted if I delete it? (I'll try to go through and remove the trait from all Sims possible, most of the saves I used it on aren't used anymore though.)
Thank you for any answers

"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest."

–Leafpool, Warriors: Sign of the Moon

he/him
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 1:03 AM
Default No
Quote: Originally posted by AveryViolets
(Sorry if this is the wrong section, didn't see a better place for it)
I have a mod that I really like, but two of its modules I don't really want anymore. One is just textures (won't affect anything, I don't think), but the other is two traits (considered reward traits by the game) and corresponding moodlets.
My question is, will my saves that I used this module on be corrupted if I delete it? (I'll try to go through and remove the trait from all Sims possible, most of the saves I used it on aren't used anymore though.)
Thank you for any answers

Nah you're good. When you remove traits it just leaves a blank space in sims traits. I think in time the game will recognize this and give them a random trait but you may have to go through each townie to fix it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 4:48 PM
Ok, thanks. (I know that, for the sake of my story, I removed one of the traits already since the mod allows you to reset a Sim's traits added with the mod. Not the main "personality" stuff like Creative, Child of the Ocean, etc. but the traits the mod adds can be reset through it.)

"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest."

–Leafpool, Warriors: Sign of the Moon

he/him