Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mr Maritime Aquarium Default

by PineappleForest Posted 7th Nov 2021 at 3:03 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2022 at 7:37 PM by PineappleForest

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 4:37 PM
Looks beautiful and smooth, thank you!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 6:57 PM
Great replacement. A good find for aquarium lovers that play!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Sep 2022 at 5:14 AM
Can you help me? "PF_MrMaritime[PETS]_Aquarium_DEFAULT.package" causes pink flashing in the aquarium when it gets dirty, I don't understand why. I tried removing the file and it stopped happening, but I still don't understand why it happens, since the file has the resources for the dirty state of the aquarium.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 7:33 PM Last edited by PineappleForest : 10th Sep 2022 at 3:35 PM.
@GOOD_BOYgoneBAD
I've tested this MTS file and indeed it's flashing pink. The one I have in my game works fine.
Not sure what happened here but thanks for letting me know, I'll update the file any time soon. default file has been updated.

Somehow I've shared a wip version of that default, not the one I use in my game. I think I used "fix TGI" on the texture inside,
or maybe on TXMT resource. Some TS2 objects seem to be more sensitive to that than others.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 3:08 AM
Thank you