Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 6:13 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Feb 2024 at 4:50 PM. Reason: Changed the started development as the world's XML package mentions the correct development's time. Also changed NRaas mods as you don't need all NRaas mods, only required and optional mods only.
Default TV Mãos Neighborhood (Project closed again forever)
TV Mãos Neighborhood is a city based on my concepts, I decided to call it because this city is my customization neighborhood, my city started to develop on May 9, 2021, as I like it, I will love this neighborhood forever, and so on against.

[DOWNLOAD]:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n1...?usp=drive_link

Please enjoy my neighborhood and don't forget to see all of my neighborhood!

[REQUIREMENTS]:
- All expansion packs and stuff packs
- NRaas mods:
(Required mods: ErrorTrap, MasterController, Overwatch, PortraitPanel)
(Optional mods: DebugEnabler, GoHere, MasterControllerCheats, MasterControllerIntegration, Register, Traveler)
- All store content
- A high-end PC or more decent

I know it's a lot of things you need, but you really need all of these because of my neighborhood's construction!

[INSTALLATION]:
Read the README.txt included in the zipped folder to install TV Mãos Neighborhood without errors.

Check out my work on Roblox and I'm also working on the city there.
https://www.roblox.com/games/124437...os-Neighborhood
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 6:21 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:00 PM. Reason: The project is closed again for good, so I can't add any more screenshots.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 12:22 PM
Heya @David Manaia !

I think we're both getting confused on what needs to happen from both sides So, we were under the impression that the world was not done yet, but you wanted feedback from the community, correct?

Or was the intention to release it entirely?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 7:25 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 9th Nov 2023 at 6:01 PM.
Default Still working on new features and fixing bugs
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Heya @David Manaia !

I think we're both getting confused on what needs to happen from both sides So, we were under the impression that the world was not done yet, but you wanted feedback from the community, correct?

Or was the intention to release it entirely?

Yes, I'm still working on adding new lots and Sims, there are 4 roads that form one + OK? So it is still under development and mostly new lots and Sims will be added in new updates, also new updates, adding new features and fixing bugs, so it is the initial release still under development.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 2:56 PM
Hi @David Manaia Are you looking for feedback on this world? Could you post some more pictures so that we can see the whole world? Do you have any plans to landscape the world, with mountains and trees and beaches maybe? Are you building this in Create-A-World?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 5:22 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @David Manaia Are you looking for feedback on this world? Could you post some more pictures so that we can see the whole world? Do you have any plans to landscape the world, with mountains and trees and beaches maybe? Are you building this in Create-A-World?

Yes, I already created everything in the world in CAW, only roads and terrain are in the game, I'm not going to modify it like mountains, beaches, etc., I just build 4 roads and a simple terrain without elevations, to be fine, and I'll do that how the world is! And for photographs from around the world, yes, I will take everything there is in the world, lots, houses, etc.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 5:42 PM
Oh cool! And are you going to upload it to Modthesims? If so, then you should take a look at the creator guidelines:
https://modthesims.info/rubrics/
If you are not uploading to MTS then bear in mind that this section is for helping people with creations that they are planning to upload here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 6:23 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:06 PM.
Default Uploading for the first time and second time
I even uploaded this the first time, but I think the first time it didn't work because of the rejection, but I'll try it the second time, if it's approved or rejected, if it's approved, I'll keep posting here and on downloads too, if it's rejected, I'll continue posting here.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 7:08 PM
What did the rejection say? If you tell us why it was rejected, we can start from there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 9:07 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:07 PM.
Default Upload failed
It won't upload here, I tried, but it didn't work, this is the neighborhood, I wanted to upload it.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 9:46 PM
Oh, that's not a rejection, that's an error caused by something else. You'd need to ask in the Site Issues forum about that. However, I don't think your world would meet the requirements for upload yet, I think you'd need to sculpt the terrain and paint it a bit first. For example, sims can run around the world and search for gems and seeds, so do you have any spawners? You would really want to have a logical reason for leaving the spaces between the lots empty and undecorated (for example, a desert or alien world), so maybe you could give some idea of what your ideas and plans are for the world. If you need some help with sculpting or painting, we could give you some tips.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 12:53 AM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:08 PM.
Default I will not upload and information about spawners, grass, lots, Sims and world
Now I couldn't upload it now, as I keep posting here, I don't have spawners, because to keep the world very clean and healthy, I also use grassy land, as it looks more beautiful, and my world continues like this with more lots and Sims, the 5 prefabricated houses are present on the map, and the rest of the lots were created by me, so that I can continue to improve the world behind and after people.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 5:40 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:10 PM.
Default Changing the date of versions 3.0.1 and 4.0
Hello!

I'll say "Sorry, to all the guys I'm just working in my neighborhood, since I'm playing Sims 4 traveling to other worlds and Carla testing features in Sims 4, I'll later the releases, otherwise version 4.0 will be released instantly , OK?"

Subsequent releases:
Version 3.0.1 - March 12, 2022 (Date may change depending on completed things such as: Lots and other things)
Version 4.0 - May 19, 2022 (Date may change depending on completed things such as: Lots and other things)´

Let's see if the releases will be released very quickly now.

Goodbye!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Mar 2022 at 4:32 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:11 PM.
Default Still the same error with my upload
So, I'm saying this and you won't like it, because I can't, I won't be able to upload it because it keeps giving the same error asTV Mãos Neighborhood - Server responded with code 500, so it didn't work, I already made a post about the error, but One answered and I asked, but unfortunately he didn't respond, so the upload has to be here, which is already on Google Drive, ok?!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2022 at 12:01 PM
Please link me to the Google drive version and I will try to upload it and see why it's causing this error. Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 8:22 AM
Current photos of this world need to be posted here. The only photos are back in November when this was just getting started. What is it now?
Scholar
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 11:19 AM
Also, your world is still in beta and therefore needs more testing. I think it's too early if you lock it in payment, and maybe not gonna attract more testers..(and MTS doesn't allow paid content in general iirc)

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 1:38 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Default Talking about photos of the neighborhood
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Current photos of this world need to be posted here. The only photos are back in November when this was just getting started. What is it now?

Thanks for answering this!

Since I'm working on another world called Zaraga, sorry, but the photos will be posted here when I play Sims 3 again and I'll take some photos of my city to post later on MTS, ok?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#19 Old 15th May 2022 at 2:01 PM
Do you have your game working okay now @David Manaia ? I hope you will post pictures here when you are ready!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th May 2022 at 3:54 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:13 PM.
Default The game is working!
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Do you have your game working okay now @David Manaia ? I hope you will post pictures here when you are ready!

Yes, it's working! And I'm saying that due to boredom issues, I didn't change the ITF prefab houses, it may be completed too soon until it is released too quickly!

Now version 4.0.1 has to change this, I will change it in this version!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 16th May 2022 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by David Manaia
Because of Zaraga, Colares and Mucifal working worlds, i just know that the TV Mãos Neighborhood will release new photos when the version 4.0 is released!

Not to be whatever, but if you want feedback and especially if you hope to ever get a world approved here, you need to post photos when the world is far along and not after releasing it, whatever version. And as has been said, a general rule, is that any world should be tested before released to the public. To release photos after a world is released is IMO somewhat the cart before the horse. Backwards.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#22 Old 16th May 2022 at 10:56 PM
@daisylee I believe that the OP is meaning that they will post pictures when they have beta test version 4 ready to upload for people to test. @Tashiketh the Google drive link is in post #1.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 3:24 PM
We need photos. Documentation of changes you make are meaningless. If you want any interest in this from anyone, we need to see it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 10:52 PM
Default Project closed again forever, this time it's no joke
I said 3 days ago that I was going to return to the project but something horrible happened.

I was preparing the version that I think is 5.0, I don't even remember that version, but it started with me changing my Leal Cristo family's dresses for modern ones from the era we are currently in with white clothes, black cargo pants and those white shoes. Simple but I also don't understand anything about the Sims' modern clothing, it's not so custom content, then how I reinstalled content from the store because I wanted everything, but the last time I had it installed, I didn't have everything, for example, there were no solar panels and there was no tractor among other things.

And as it was reinstalled, a message appeared informing about the objects that disappeared, but were replaced, because of this, many objects that I saw in the 2009 mansion were all full of strange objects that I hate so much and quite so much that I had to delete them with great pain effective, so I put the new objects in the store back in because they were suddenly deleted. After that I went to edit the city, which took almost 30 minutes to load everything and finally it did, it was to edit the descriptions of the lots, because they had some grammar that almost nothing could be understood.

Then I added a new lot called Gas Station because there was an object in the store that was basically the most modern gas station with electricity to charge electric cars, and there was a store that commonly appears in gas stations in real life with a parking lot behind the store, after everything was finished, I went back to the game and I put the Sims to take the photographs that I was supposed to remember in Sims 4, putting the Sims with the same appearance as in Sims 3, it took a while but it was finally over, so I took the whole family except Carla, so I took her to the gas station of gasoline teleported out of the store at the entrance to the store.

So I saved the game and what happened! The game crashed, and so I was angry that this happened and I didn't like that it happened.

After all this happened, I can't continue working on the project, because my PC is from 2013 and it's so slow to work in the world that I have to give up forever and never continue the project again until I have a PC that At the very least, you can let me edit the worlds much faster.

If anyone wants, they can download the latest download and continue the project from there, but don't forget to make a post on MTS about TV Mãos Neighborhood (Restoration project originally created from David Manaia"), if not, I don't know if it's working. continue working on my project, it's just for me to see and until I see the best creation I can see and I die of envy to see your best creation, until it's all over, you can upload it to MTS. But if you don't like my save because it doesn't have mountains or enough terrain, you can create a new project and make my project restructured there, but that's if you want, I don't care about that, you can choose between these two options: continue the project within the save or create a world with enough land and do my restored project there.

Before finishing this whole post, I posted here my Sims doing different poses in photographs on a screen of orange and yellow bricks where you can see the new clothes I was testing for the Leal Cristo family, unfortunately I didn't include pets here!

Nobody needs the others, I control it about 20 times a second because of its tranquillity.