Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunglasses on the forehead recolors: Pic inside

by kitanazworld Posted 31st May 2005 at 12:43 PM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:53 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 4:47 AM
Omg Kitana, I want your sim! She has such pretty eyes, how did you do that? Can you share her I would love to add her to my neighborhood. Awesome job on the recolors too Lezibeth
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 9:41 AM Last edited by kitanazworld : 2nd Jun 2005 at 9:47 AM.
I know this is off topic, but when I create a sim, I usually start by giving them no special features, so I can focus more on facial structure. Once I feel satisfied, I begin adding Maxis created content, then adjusting to those features. After that I add makeup made by my fave sites and in the end the results are very lovely.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 12:54 PM
i just love these recolors! they're fabulous! do you have these in regular glasses??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 12:00 PM
Glad you like the shadez! I will be making shadez in all the other kinds of glasses with all those colors above, just takes a lot of clicking on each file to get them to be shiny so sometimes my eyeballs go nuts lol. I'm almost done with one set that kids can wear too.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:08 AM
Yes! I can have pinky-purple Schuglasses now! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 9:26 AM
Amazing Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Love The Glases In Red And Purple Its So Wonderfull
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 10:05 AM
great work,thanks!
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 8:13 PM
Fantastic work kitanazworld!The brown glasses are wonderful
#11 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:25 PM
They're awesome, thanks!
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:05 PM
Love the recolors. Big thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 10:48 PM
These are wonderful! Finally pink sunglasses! Pink absolutely rocks! Thanks. =]
#14 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 12:05 PM
you should definatley do the same sunglasses but over the eyes instead of on teh head that would be totally AWESOME
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 12:45 PM
These are cool, Well done I love shiny stuff!
Soo many colours to choose from........ Meh I'll just download them all
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 6:06 AM
You rock Kitanazworld! I luv ur stuff And yes, we all luv shiny stuff!

And, zip, is for n00bz

Besides, ur stuffz awesome :D

If I load you up on good comments, will you make more stuff for us all?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 8:40 PM
brilliant nice job
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 8:19 PM
can you make them one whole package
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yessaintlaurent1
can you make them one whole package

I did. :smash: It's the first package in the list, titled "get them all" Also, in my first post I wrote "Your can download the file with all the shadez, or simply get the color(s) you prefer to have instead of all of them." Wow, guess I wasn't clear enough? :confused:

Thanx for all the neato comments you guys!
Space Pony
#20 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:45 AM
I downloaded these a little while ago and forgot to click thanks - SHAME on me! Anywhoo... was browsing the forum and spotted this thread again, so thought I'd come in and say I LOVE THESE!! They look absolutely FANTASTIC in game - so now I will rate and say thanks properly for a job well done. Thank you very much for sharing - cos it made this mesh just so much better! =o)
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:34 PM
do these work with any hairstyle???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 8:07 PM
The way that Yangn made these you'll find based on your own hair collection which style suits the glasses best. Naturally the glasses are fixed onto the forehead, and so trying to use them with a big poofy hairstyle that clearly covers the forehead isn't going to work right with the glasses at all. You'll just have to use trial and error when learning which hairstyle fits best.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 9:38 PM
These are wonderful! I was making a post "Tale Of The Body Thief" Lestat and then it occurred to me, "What am I going to do for the sunglasses?" These are just what I was thinking of!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:33 AM
Omg! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:04 PM
Wonderful! Do they work also for males?

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Page 1 of 2