Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 194 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 9:45 AM
At wits end, need someone to make this hair for me
I have the file, but I've uninstalled Blender because it was just too stressful and overwhelming and confusing. Blender 2.7 is IMPOSSIBLE to understand, even with the equally confusing tutorials.
I need this hair:

coloring it is no problem, I just. The 3D part. I'm crying. I can't do it. Blender is so confusing and hard to understand. I built the hair from pieces of other hair, and I can't get them to merge together into one piece, without sections mysteriously vanishing, I can't get it to make a texture or blend seamlessly. I can't convert it from Blender 3 to 2.7 without it glitching, and even if I try, S4S doesn't accept it and gives me an error code I can't read.
I'm so tired.

I can send you the rough file. You can make any logical adjustments (anything that would make it look cleaner, like resizing pigtails, moving the braid, evening out anything that's off-balance, make it more like the ref, etc)
I don't have much money, but I can exchange recolors of anything, and I can offer digital art. It's the 3D stuff that I can't wrap my brain around. Please.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 11:12 PM
I don't think you're really supposed to request here??? Idk if this counts as one, but just a heads up.

I mean, I do stuff in blender and I've tried making hairs myself, but never released any because I couldn't get the texture looking good. If I don't have to texture, I could look at the file and see if I can fix the mesh part of it! No promises I will get anywhere but I can at least try. I already see some stuff I could do to help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiasharon
I don't think you're really supposed to request here??? Idk if this counts as one, but just a heads up.

Ah, sorry. I guess I got confused. Seems to be a pattern lately.