Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 6:37 AM
Default convert face paint eyes to non default
I'm not good with making cc and I have no idea how to turn facepaint eyes to nondefault. I found these really pretty ones by s-club but I have no idea how to convert. I was wondering if someone can help me. im sorry if this is the wrong forum but I would really appreciate it if some can turn these into nondefault. i attach a file of them if you need it

https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...003/id/1482156/
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  s-club eye.zip (280.9 KB, 2 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 5:34 AM
I was just wondering this myself today! I was editing the sort order for a bunch of eye sets I have downloaded and a few of them are facepaint when I definitely thought they were regular eyes.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittystar72
I'm not good with making cc and I have no idea how to turn facepaint eyes to nondefault. I found these really pretty ones by s-club but I have no idea how to convert. I was wondering if someone can help me. im sorry if this is the wrong forum but I would really appreciate it if some can turn these into nondefault. i attach a file of them if you need it

https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...003/id/1482156/

The ONLY way I've gotten eyes to work as non-default is to ADD CAS PART SWATCH, in S4S. Just pick one eye in the swatches that come up. The only thing to be careful of is if you already have other custom eye colours installed, you may inadvertently pick a swatch someone else has already used and yours won't show. So try with one swatch of your own (or S-clubs), before creating the whole set, or you could end up re-doing it and it's a lot of work!