Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 8:58 PM Last edited by kimikohayami : 11th Jan 2022 at 9:00 PM. Reason: details
How to Create New Bodyshapes?
Hello, I will try to be as detailed as possible. I made a thread just this morning in regards to searching for old sims bodyshapes that users have made. However, I have interest in making/creating bodyshapes myself if I can. I have found many tutorials that of which are either completely outdated, link me to an update to an update to an update to a now dead page, or tutorials that I can't even start the first few steps for OR, tutorials that I CAN do the first few steps for, and then it becomes outdated.

I have reached out to a few people that used to create new body meshes but, to no avail. I have also messaged a few smaller known creators that I've seen about within the community but for some reason, many of them seem to not want to share what they did or how to do it. It also seems many bodyshape creators were around 2007-2010 and since then haven't played sims, have vanished, or gone into retirement.

I would personally like to make my own set of bodyshapes, I am also not opposed to using premade bodyshapes as a base, like some people did with Beo & Marvine's BB bodyshapes.

A video tutorial or at least one with pictures would be nice, or if anyone is willing to PM me to help me, I will greatly appreciate it. do have an interest in using Poser, however, beggers can't be choosers, so I will take any current/up-to-date tutorial on how to do this, and I'd like to be pointed in the right direction.

Thank you for your time and thank you for reading.

*I also wanted to add, I do have a small bit of experience with creating content for sims 2, as I've made recolors of clothing, genetics (eyes), makeup (all categories), and I briefly worked on my own poseboxes for a while. So, I don't believe I will be totally lost, but I am willing to be patient with learning and figuring it out.