Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 5:53 PM
Also, I often download houses with unusual features (odd elevations, driveways on a slope) that I don't know how to do. But - almost always- I wind up deleting them because of routing and playability issues.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 11:38 PM
@grammapat-It sounds like you should start doing your own builds from scratch in a BACC style game and it will get easlier over time since the early builds in a BACC style game are supposed to be simple and boxy like mine in Dodge are since it's only just starting to form into a small rural farming town.Strting a town from scratch and building it from the ground up means that building simple in the early stages is fine and it looks like the sims built it.That's why I pretend to be bad at building in a new game with a new town.It's to make it more like the town is growing up slowly over time and it's what's going to happen in my Pleasantview Epic Challenge which is starting out with the turn of the 17th century.
Page 2 of 2