Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Whiskers Accessory

by Jacky93 Posted 26th Mar 2022 at 7:02 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2022 at 6:40 PM by Jacky93

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 10:02 AM
OMG now i know why cats look off in this game thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 2:26 PM
Oh this is awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 3:03 PM
I never thought about this but now that I've seen it I think I'll be using them on all my cats from now on! It would be cool to have some black whiskers too
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 3:42 PM
Great idea, thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 7:09 PM
Can this be layered with a collar or do you have to choose one or the other?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 9:35 PM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 11:16 PM
Omg this is amazing! ever since I’ve realized pets didn’t have whiskers, It kinda bothered me. But I didn’t expect anyone to actually make them so I’m so happy for this. Thank you! Can you possibly make some for dogs as well?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkdynamite
Can this be layered with a collar or do you have to choose one or the other?

You have to choose only one. I don't know if there is a way to have more than one collar wore on pets... I'll try if it's possible
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
I never thought about this but now that I've seen it I think I'll be using them on all my cats from now on! It would be cool to have some black whiskers too

I'll work on it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 8:28 AM
This is so great! I have three cats IRL and all of them have extremely prominent whiskers! This always made me question why the cats in the game didn't have any.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop

The black version is here (download section)!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 7:32 PM
Thank you for the black version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 9:56 PM
OMG finally someone made those! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 6:50 AM Last edited by Cattitude : 1st Apr 2022 at 2:15 AM.
Just a few months ago I was looking to see if anyone had a made a mod like this. Thank you so much!

I just downloaded the black whiskers and it looks like they overwrite the original mesh. I see only the black whiskers. Was this intentional? Can I choose only one?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 12:40 PM
Now I know why cats look so odd in game! They don't have their most outstanding feature!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 9:02 PM Last edited by Jacky93 : 9th Apr 2022 at 1:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cattitude
Just a few months ago I was looking to see if anyone had a made a mod like this. Thank you so much!

I just downloaded the black whiskers and it looks like they overwrite the original mesh. I see only the black whiskers. Was this intentional? Can I choose only one?

Oh, that's strange. In my game they work fine and don't overwrite. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Apr 2022 at 8:07 AM
I love the idea behind that. However they're suffering from the good 'ol blue flashing bug everytime I load a household where a cat is wearing them. I guess that's not fixable? Other than fixing it on a mirror everytime it happens.

My TS4CC can be found here https://pw-creations.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 7:50 AM
great mod! wcif the glossy cat eyes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd May 2023 at 2:53 AM
Subtle, but incredible improvement to the look of my cats. Slight disappointment that it contradicts a collar, but I guess I'll never have a cat in a collar again!