Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 9:54 PM
Default Trying to complete gardening collections
Any one know what this is in the box and how to get it. Its the only thing i have left to find to finish the collection.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bs624
Any one know what this is in the box and how to get it. Its the only thing i have left to find to finish the collection.

Unidentified Fruit Object. From my recollection I think it can only be found randomly by going to space in a rocket ship.

BagelTheDog, Village Idiot.

"What a fool you are, I'm a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive?" - Dagoth Ur.
"AAAAHHH... I'm burning in hell, the demons are poking me with their pitchforks! Help me!" - Margaret Thatcher (hopefully).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2022 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BagelTheDog
Unidentified Fruit Object. From my recollection I think it can only be found randomly by going to space in a rocket ship.

Thank you! I will have to go to space or get dumpster diving, i think i have gotten it that way before