Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

by melkoshi Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:59 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:09 AM by Canoodle

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:45 AM
I actually like this! Yay for long haired Ed!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:55 PM
make the braid hair with the bangs..... just try

its not perfict with out it :howdy: :Slap:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thegreatwolfgirl
make the braid hair with the bangs..... just try

its not perfict with out it :howdy: :Slap:

Without a new mesh it's impossible. :Slap: I went through 5 different hairstyles, to see if I COULD do the braid and bangs. But no luck. It's either; braid, and short/no bangs or Bangs and no braid. Take your pick.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 10:35 PM
There's a Hair Mesh with Bangs standing out
Forum Resident
#6 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 6:17 AM
My Ed has OriasMalePonyTale mesh (pony with bangs) and it doesn't look so bad! I love the black suit! Really nice look to it! Nice work~

I...will never be a memory.
#7 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 11:37 PM
Wait a minute (I'm a new guy)... I thought ed was a teenager!? (well, as far as I know...)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spikie_tails123
Wait a minute (I'm a new guy)... I thought ed was a teenager!? (well, as far as I know...)

Lol. He is! and so is this sim of him.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:13 PM
I love Edward I requested this a while ago and no one made it but anyway thank you thank you I love you and I dont even know you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:14 PM
Ooh, nifty! I especially love the outfits.
I hear you on the hair thing. The limited Maxis style are so frustrating! I wish you could tweak with hairstyles like you can with facial features and things, without having to build a whole new mesh. I'm hopeless at meshing-_-o
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:31 PM
Thanks you did a great job,I love it
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:35 PM
Wonderful job.

Where did you get the other Alchemist outfits?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Koneko-chan
Wonderful job.

Where did you get the other Alchemist outfits?

Well, the main milatary uniform came from the Hawkeye sim I downloaded. I just reused the same outfit for everyone. (Even tho I had to remake it for teens, and males.) She can be found here. http://blog.naver.com/astralsims2.do

Expect more FMA sims from me! Roy up next! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melkoshi
Well, the main milatary uniform came from the Hawkeye sim I downloaded. I just reused the same outfit for everyone. (Even tho I had to remake it for teens, and males.) She can be found here. http://blog.naver.com/astralsims2.do

Expect more FMA sims from me! Roy up next! :D

Thank you, I can't wait 'til you make Roy.

"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life."
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:13 AM
I Love Fullmetal Alchemist!!! Thanks Sooooooooooo Much!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:02 PM
I like your Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist....
Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 8:08 AM
Wow, that's really cool! It'll go well with the alchemist career... I don't suppose you're working on an Alphonse are you? I'd think metal would be quite hard to do, especially without a mesh.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluedart
Wow, that's really cool! It'll go well with the alchemist career... I don't suppose you're working on an Alphonse are you? I'd think metal would be quite hard to do, especially without a mesh.

o.o Alchemist career?

Sadly, I'm not. If I do make an Al sim, it'd most likely be when he's human. But I don't plan on it, at least any time soon.

Slight update: I already have Roy and Hughes done, however I don't know if I'll be posting them up any time soon, as i'm quite unhappy with them... Check back at my sim page(should have a link in my profile), I'll be posting all my FMA creations there. Good and bad.

Btw...Up next...Central headquarters and the dorms! (Oh how hard this will be...)
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 5:24 AM
Sweet! I'll be waiting for those downloads!

~ Yeah, there's an alchemist career somewhere on this site, I downloaded it a while ago.
#20 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 9:21 PM
Wonderful Edward! I'm stealing him right away.

I also love all of the other FMA sims you have done Try making a Wraith! I'd love it if you did! ^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 2:42 AM
Cool , I downloaded this a while ago and never posted anything, I don't know why not. Anyway, I can't wait until you get a better roy, my friend is eating me alive:claw: because I don't have him in the game. I'll be waiting for Mustang. Hopefully I'll still be alive by then! :rip:

Love hurts... but why do I still sit here waiting for you to love me back?
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 2:40 AM
Dude. Awesome skin.

Can't wait until you make Roy :3.

And yeah, armored Al would really be something-- it would take someone with -serious- skills to do that. I know a ton of awesome skinners and they've all been stumped with making Al. xD;;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roy Mustang
Dude. Awesome skin.

Can't wait until you make Roy :3.

And yeah, armored Al would really be something-- it would take someone with -serious- skills to do that. I know a ton of awesome skinners and they've all been stumped with making Al. xD;;

Yes, if only my 3D program didn't die on me back in 03, I would so be making Tin Man right now...As I seem to have a problem..who do I make next? >.>

Roy IS done, however horrible. Check my sim page(link in profile) for other FMA downloads, sucha as Roy.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 11:55 PM
Eh, I don't mind the lack of braid-ness. Ed looks good with his hair down too. XD
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 2:03 PM
nice ed

Yuniefied-;
and proud (:
Page 1 of 2