Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 10:09 PM
Default (Scripting) Getting current sim/current sim household
I have a need to do something to a sim on an alarm, but Sim Actor = e.Actor as Sim; only seems to work for eventmanager stuff. How can I find the current sim during an alarm such as private static void UpdateAlarm()?
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 11:06 PM
If you're looking for the currently selected Sim, you can use "PlumbBob.SelectedActor".

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." - Eric Schmidt

If you enjoy the mods I put out, consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/Gamefreak130
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamefreak130
If you're looking for the currently selected Sim, you can use "PlumbBob.SelectedActor".

Thanks. Is Sim.ActiveActor the same?
Space Pony
#4 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YolkSims
Thanks. Is Sim.ActiveActor the same?

Yes. In fact, all Sim.ActiveActor does is call PlumbBob.SelectedActor, so the two will always have the same value.

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." - Eric Schmidt

If you enjoy the mods I put out, consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/Gamefreak130