Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 87 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 3:22 AM
Default What to do before uploading first lot
Hi everyone,
I am planning to upload my first lot to MTS but I was wondering if it is a cardinal sin to upload a lot that has not been made in Anygame starter? As well, is there anything else that I should DEFINITELY do before I upload it? Thank you
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 3:52 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 31st Jul 2022 at 4:07 PM.
Hello and welcome.

The upload wizard made in such way you'll see all necessary info right into it. There will be a short description with pictures for each tab. So read it carefully and make fond of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlizard42
I was wondering if it is a cardinal sin to upload a lot that has not been made in Anygame starter?

No sin at all. You can share your lot from the game you play.

Definetely? You have to know that lot you want to share, should have no sims on it. It should not has any mods and hacks inside the package highlighted with red when you open it using S2PCI. If your package will have any suspiciuos files in it, then you'll have a pop up message and your lot won't attach.

Have a look through this article if you won't find an answer inside the wizard during the thread development:
https://guidelines.modthesims.info/...s/category/110/
Regards Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.