Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 4:43 PM
Default Having trouble finding items in S3OC by using the find resource.
By any chance would anyone know how to search up an item/object in S3OC using the Instance value? I am looking into the code from the passion mod. So, I can attempt to figure out a method on how to properly switch one piece of clothing items via an interaction. As I wish to figure out such a method, so I could possibly add a wear slippers indoors option for my remove shoes mod indoors. There are multiple Resourcekeys in the passion code for what I believe is the item switch. So I wish to look it up in S3OC, so I can know what it is switching to what.

Here is one of the resourcekeys for example "0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x0970A7D67C90A462", I can't seem to search for this item in S3OC by using the Tools/FindResource option. Any time I input the Type, Group, and Instance it returns zero results.

Again any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonocoDoll
By any chance would anyone know how to search up an item/object in S3OC using the Instance value? I am looking into the code from the passion mod. So, I can attempt to figure out a method on how to properly switch one piece of clothing items via an interaction. As I wish to figure out such a method, so I could possibly add a wear slippers indoors option for my remove shoes mod indoors. There are multiple Resourcekeys in the passion code for what I believe is the item switch. So I wish to look it up in S3OC, so I can know what it is switching to what.

Here is one of the resourcekeys for example "0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x0970A7D67C90A462", I can't seem to search for this item in S3OC by using the Tools/FindResource option. Any time I input the Type, Group, and Instance it returns zero results.

Again any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
S3OC also has a checkbox for CC So, right under the type/group/instance group thing, we see "Include EA content" ticked, but you probably want to have "Include custom content" checked.

Other than that... I don't think "0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x0970A7D67C90A462" is an EA item from the looks of it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
S3OC also has a checkbox for CC So, right under the type/group/instance group thing, we see "Include EA content" ticked, but you probably want to have "Include custom content" checked.

Other than that... I don't think "0x034AEECB-0x00000000-0x0970A7D67C90A462" is an EA item from the looks of it.

Thank you, managed to find it now