Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 10:59 AM
Default Wonky Front Page??
Hey, is it just me or is the front page a bit... different?

Not sure if it's because it's not displaying on my resolution or something, I am running an antiquated 1440X900 on good old Win 10. Prior to this week it showed me two columns of downloads but now I have to scroooool to get to the bottom. Caches cleared before screenshots. I noticed font size looks to have increased, could this be why?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 11:19 AM
For me the font size is much larger when viewing Community/New Posts, while the actual posts have a tiny font. I typically have the site zoomed to 110% because the font is too small.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 7:07 PM
Yup, I bumped the default font size from 14px to 16px (or more specifically, I turned off the font-size 14px and let the browser decide, since most browsers are at 16px anyway). I then adjusted the line-height to 1.5em, which improves readability. However, due to this I had to adjust the sizing of the download blocks on the homepage by literally 2 pixels :P. Due to caching etc it may take a little bit to work though. Thanks for the heads up!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 7:20 PM
Thanks @Tashiketh it's looking right for me already!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 19th Nov 2022 at 11:33 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered