Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#26 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
Now I'm seeing something other than the blank page I had before, but something appears to be messed up since I'm only seeing to top half of pages.

I went through and checked and it worked fine for me with your recap data. What browser / zoom level are you using?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
I went through and checked and it worked fine for me with your recap data. What browser / zoom level are you using?

For me it looks like this:
https://i.imgur.com/Kt0hTwh.png
I'm using Firefox, no zoom.
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 9:56 PM Last edited by Elynda : 26th Dec 2022 at 11:22 PM.
Seeing the same thing here: using Firefox and no zoom. I can't figure it out. I tried changing the scale and resolution settings of my laptop, but it made no difference.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#29 Old 27th Dec 2022 at 4:49 AM
Mine works now.
Inventor
#30 Old 27th Dec 2022 at 5:03 AM
Had a slight issue with one page getting the bottom cut off, but otherwise it's working! Thank you, that was fun :D
Scholar
#31 Old 27th Dec 2022 at 9:17 AM
Works now.
Alchemist
#32 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 12:51 PM
I liked the summary! I should share more here on MTS, at least for TS4 buildings, that's a promise.
Thank you for the post, a really nice surprise
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 31st Dec 2022 at 4:05 AM
I really enjoyed the recap, really cool idea, thank you!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Jan 2023 at 3:50 PM
Glad to hear you all liked it!

I'll look into the issue where things do a weird overlapping issue, but that's most definitely a responsiveness issue (aka, certain screen resolutions that are a bit smaller than your typical 2560 x 1440). But hopefully, we'll be able to fix that soon, if not, it will most certainly next year! (since it's now the 2nd, and the page will be live until the 7th)
Mad Poster
#35 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 11:01 AM
Page 2 of 2