Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2023 at 8:57 PM
Default The Completionist Legacy Challenge
The challenge is simple: Do everything in the Sims 4.

Overview: I decided I wanted to attempt complete everything the Sims 4 had to offer: complete every career, lifetime aspirations, max all skills etc. I've also added some custom achievements/challenges including: have a Sim become all Occults in their lifetime, WooHoo in every possible location, have a Sim live adult life with every lot challenge on & more!

Guide: I made this Google Sheet Guide (File -> Make a copy) as a way to track your progress, complete custom achievements, and make a log of your family throughout the generations. (I've done my best to label all Pack exclusive content with their abbreviation, so you may easily delete tasks from unowned Packs)

Rules: The rules are pretty loose and can be modified to have a stricter ruleset.
  1. Start as you would with any Legacy Challenge. Sims you make can have any traits and aspirations you desire.
  2. Live your Sim's life! Try your best to complete aspirations, grind up in careers, max out some skills, find love, and have children.
  3. You must randomize Sim's traits as they age up, but you may choose what aspirations they follow. Some of you Sims may complete multiple aspirations in their lifetimes, while some may only complete one.
  4. Choosing an heir is up to you! (Oldest, randomly etc.)
  5. With all Sims throughout your Legacy, complete everything! It could take 10 generations or many more based on your playstyle and lifespan.

Modifications: I absolutely encourage the use of mods that enhance gameplay! From Wonderful Whims, addition of new aspirations/wants and fears, shorter university, whatever makes you happy!

How much of the Sims 4 can you complete?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Feb 2023 at 9:08 PM
I'm currently on generation 3 of my Completionist Legacy! So far I've maxed 19 skills, 6 careers, 22 aspirations, completed fossils and frogs collections, and 7 unnatural deaths.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2024 at 3:50 PM
Thanks for making this checklist! I'm looking forward to playing it. My generation 2 sims just became young adults. Quite frankly this is the longest I've played a single family as I usually get bored with legacy challenges. I'm hoping this will be one I finally complete!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 2:36 AM
I don't see the Selvadoradan foods listed on your checklist.