Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Line OPEN!!! UNICO SIMS

by Unicofan Posted 10th Jun 2005 at 7:30 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 6:18 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 1:16 PM
You went for it! Outstanding, and outstanding work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:27 PM
Thank You for these. I look forward to the future releases.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 9:54 PM
Thank you, what a fun line! There's one little glitch though. The original blue one works fine, but the recolours come with skin attached. So if my sim is black, he has a black face and white body.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 3:34 AM
sorry i'll fix the glich right away
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 5:38 AM
Hey fanseelamb how do you make your sims show off in your pictures?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 7:51 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 12th Jun 2005 at 7:57 AM.
Thanks for the new stuff!

*waits for new stuff to be approved*

My sims are such well behaved little male models, eh? *pets the pretty sim boys* They're posing for the Artist's career reward camera. Actually, it's the buyable version of the camera available here at MTS2... since they're a bunch of jobless no-skilled models. You need University to use it. I also use the commercial-to-residential clothing rack and debug mode ("boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true") to make them quickly "try on" new outfits without having to buy them. If you want to do that, just be sure to use debug mode "try on", not the regular clothing booth "try on". That way they'll stay in the clothes when you pose them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 1:34 PM
Waiting here too! :howdy: Thanks for the quick update to your line, Unicofan!

Quickly becoming a Unicofan fan! :D

Russell
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Unicofan : 12th Jun 2005 at 11:40 PM. Reason: update
Default Hey
More to come soon!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:44 PM
Thanks for these, Unicofan.

Will you be doing anything in a lowrise Mesh style?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:55 PM
Most certainly RussellE I'm worknig on them right now and I have a test mesh trunk that I'm thinking about uploading until I can get the full line up and running. Should be up by tommoro.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:36 AM
I'm sorry that it takes so long for the content to fully upload but the moderators have to check everything. Thus this week's many many uploads may be a little slow.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:38 AM
What do you think about the mesh trunks and the rest of the UNICO SIMS collection RussellE ? And do you are ANYONE else
have a request for me yet?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:13 AM
Sport briefs and Swimwear collection 1 should be up soon!

And where did everybody go?
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:30 PM
Still Following your work. Life gets in the way of fun sometimes.

No need to apologize for the approval time it takes. I'm not an impatient soul.

I very much enjoy what You've been offering. Love the shirts and Thank you for the Mesh trunks.

As for requests . . . How about the mesh without the pouch?

As for something in future, Check out the "Sock" from International Male
and Undergear, I've always wanted one of those for my Sim Guys. Let me just say it doesn't go on your feet. :D

Thanks very much for these offerings, Unicofan!!! Looking forward to your briefs and swimwear line.

Russell
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Unicofan : 16th Jun 2005 at 10:52 PM. Reason: update
Don't worry RussellE I know International male and Undergear like the back of my hand but I already have 2 things like the sock comming. But you should check out Erogenos.com especially if you like MUNDO UNICO! But as for the mesh trunk
without the pouch...well you know...it wouldn't look right because...well you know.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 2:20 PM
I agree Unicofan, Erogenos.com is the best place on the web to find a lot of Unico, btw, great work, my sim men look forward to your continued efforts. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 3:14 AM
How did you made that all those sims have the same position?

I'm pandrito at Sims2Community
I'm pandrito at Sapphiresims
I'm pandrito at Exnemsims
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 1:31 AM
ROWR! *downloads* Can't wait to see my simmies working out now, thankyou, Unicofan!

Do you only take requests for Unico stuff? (Sorry if that's a dumbass question, but somebody's going to ask it, and today it's gonna be me).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 4:38 AM
Yes Knightskyte I only take requests for ''UNICO STUFF''.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 4:41 AM
And I got my unico sim modles standing in the same position by posing them for the artists reward camera alej_r_b. It takes a while and hard effort.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 7:33 PM
What does everyone think of a Teen line of UNICO SIMS?
It could be done.....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 7:36 PM
Oh, I forgot I will be putting up a new thread with downloads in full collections like UNDER APPAREL or SWIMWEAR so there wont be all of the little seperate files to download. This will benifit DSL and cable users as well as some dial-up users.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Unicofan
And I got my unico sim modles standing in the same position by posing them for the artists reward camera alej_r_b. It takes a while and hard effort.

Thanks!

I'm pandrito at Sims2Community
I'm pandrito at Sapphiresims
I'm pandrito at Exnemsims
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:24 PM
Great New additions, Unicofan. Thanks!!!
Page 1 of 2