Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dutch - EP req - No Hacks

by Moon_Ez Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 4:31 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 9:04 AM
thanks....Great work!:thumb::thumb:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 9:42 AM
Wow! I thought I was talented at building...yeah right! You did a fantastic job and I can only imagine what you'll put out next! WOW! Thanks!!!

.::Priddychild::.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:26 AM
:jig: It's amazing and I can see some dutch details inhere..you did a great job.
Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 11:54 AM
The gardens are so not Dutch but hey, if that house stood in The Netherlands I would move back home in a second

D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 12:04 PM
Wow great job

Beautiful gardens
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:56 PM
Wow , It Looks *wow* , Thanks For Making It Man! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:01 PM
I love the great detail on the top of the garage! an ''dakkappeltje!'' :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:54 PM
I love the Dutch house!!! I think you did a wonderful job on it : )
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:33 PM
Wow, really gorgeous. I love the garden since I really stink at landscaping. Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:35 PM
It looks realy good, I'm not so sure about being it a 'dutch' house. Most Dutch houses *Looks around in the street where she lives* look a lot diffrent. But beside that point it looks very good.

Larien
#12 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 4:34 AM
Wow! I love it, too bad I cant get rar to work for me. Would it be possible for you to make a zip file version, please? This is by far my favorite house and I cant use it.....waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 11:02 AM
very nice work!!! ( in dutch) Erg goed gedaan hoor !!!
but there aren't much houses in holland who are so big...( sorry my english isn't very good)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 9:50 PM
This is beautiful. You're very talented. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 2:52 AM
Default thanks
Great work! You did an excellent job on it. One question though. Your lot looks a lot bigger than the ones that I have created and the mb. are smaller on yours. How did you compress it to be that small. All my lots will only compress to be about 25 mb or more, no less and I don't even have, but about 25% of items in some of my lots.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 6:58 AM
That would be a very relaxing home.

Hmmm Thinking....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordgaret2000
Great work! You did an excellent job on it. One question though. Your lot looks a lot bigger than the ones that I have created and the mb. are smaller on yours. How did you compress it to be that small. All my lots will only compress to be about 25 mb or more, no less and I don't even have, but about 25% of items in some of my lots.

The lot is 5x5 so if you are creating 5x5 lot and mine looks bigger there must be an illution or something.

Regarding the size of your files i think this is because you have a lot of stuff in your downloads folder. Lets say that you create a house and puts 1 of the "walue wood justa door" in it. If you have 20 recolours of that door in your downloads folder all the recolours also gets packed in the lot package. Even though you dont actually have them in your house. Something like this anyway.

I allways empty the downloads folder everytime I start to build a new house and only add the files I know I'm gonna use.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 5:21 PM
Default thanks
Thanks Moon_EZ,
I'm going to try empting the folder like you said the next time I create a new home. Always wandered how the mb. were smaller than mine. Yours looks and works great in the game, also.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 4:13 PM
It is SO beautiful! I love it! I cant d.l. it b/c i dont have the EP but oh goodness this makes me want it even more! Thank you for sharing this with everyone. It is so lovely!!! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 12:21 AM
Thanks Moon_EZ, maybe I should move there to buy a Dutch house! LOL
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 10:45 AM
I'm an architect and I think this is a very good job
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 11:28 AM
Ooooooh stunning, it's llike a mini resort! I look forward to having this in my neighbourhood. :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:57 PM
Default great work!
Great work! Its just the house I was looking for! I Love the Gazebo (Or however you spell it, lol)
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 11:28 PM
You are so HOT!!!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 9:38 AM
I am a Dutch girl, and wohhhh i wish I live in that house.....
NO, really dutch it isn't, but beautiful it is defenitly!!!!
Page 1 of 2