Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men Academy ~ Hellions (Adults)

by SynapticSim Posted 23rd Jun 2005 at 5:31 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:49 PM by SynapticSim

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Supreme Social Simmer
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 11:30 PM
Cool Sims. I love the comics and you have captured both the New Mutants and the Hellions liknesses very well. Although I think Wither is now a Hellion and Icarus has joined the New Mutants, but thats just a minor detail. Any chance of seeing members of the faculty. Keep up the great work.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 3:17 AM
Can he really fly?
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:16 AM
no..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:16 AM
Thanx Kwillag, I realized after that I had made that little mistake, I thought the switch was the other way around, and after researching, I realized I was wrong. To get Wither as a Hellion, just download him from the New Mutants thread here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=71607 and also the Tag costume in this thread, and just put Wither in Tag's Costume.

In the same thread, you will find Icarus in his New Mutants costume. Go check it out!

Enjoy ~ Syn
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 8:28 PM
very cool, thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 1:38 AM
This is so cool and flattering. I can't wait to try them in the game!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 12:42 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 1st Jul 2005 at 12:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nunzio DeFilippis
This is so cool and flattering. I can't wait to try them in the game!

Wow, there isn't a word to describe how amazing it is that you think my skins are flattering and cool. :bow:

I was very sorry to hear about the creative team changes on New X-Men. :weep: I think you and Christina Weir have done a phenomenal job at portraying teen mutants learning to use their powers. These are all wonderful characters and I humbly thank you for bringing them into the X-Universe. I look forward to seeing what you do in your future endeavors.

Good Luck ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
#9 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 2:21 AM
Where Do I Put The Downloaded Sims? :confused:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:29 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 10th Jul 2005 at 12:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer11
Where Do I Put The Downloaded Sims? :confused:

These are Sims2Package files, all you have to do is double click the package file, and the games software will take care of it for you.

If you are referring to the files in the links then typically, they would go in the following folder:

My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads

In your game, the faces should be under the respective skin tones, and the costumes will be found in the full body section for Adult Aged Sims only for this particular set.

In Bodyshop, they will appear as whole sims, somewhere in your Build Sims section.

Here's a link to more detailed instructions:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=46633

Good Luck ~ Syn
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 10:11 PM
Wow These are fantastic. I wonder if anyone would make sims from the new x-men movie. like sabertooth and wolverine.