Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padmé's Sleeveless Costume - Episode III

by Beutelratti Posted 30th Jun 2005 at 4:09 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2007 at 8:46 PM by Beutelratti

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 7:03 PM Last edited by sananda : 30th Jun 2005 at 7:14 PM.
:clap: Thank you sooooo much this is absolutely the best one I seen Great Job keep up the good work. :clap:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 7:05 PM
Terrific! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 8:12 PM
This is really great, it looks like the real thing, thankyou!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 8:29 PM
you did a great job! i cried too.. it was such a sad movie
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 9:16 PM
Wow! ITs the same!!! :clap: :clap:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 9:36 PM
Nice work! Looks just like the real thing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 10:06 PM
You beat me to it! I was just working on this same outfit last night. Thats ironic! Well thanks for sparing me hours of work, great job.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 11:39 PM
now that is good
#10 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 12:25 AM
I love the outfit and I agree that movie was really sad. I loved the dress Padme was dressed in in the funeral scene. Just a suggestion.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 2:42 AM
This is great! Same as soccerrocker... now I don't have to do it... I was looking forward to it... oh, well. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 4:38 AM
Will you be making the dress she is wearing while she is waiting and anikin is in the council chambers? the bigger dress? nice work , thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 11:14 AM
Beutelratti!!!! It's great!!! you know I love your skins!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 11:25 AM
Thank you for your nice comments!

Quote:
I love the outfit and I agree that movie was really sad. I loved the dress Padme was dressed in in the funeral scene. Just a suggestion.

It's called the "Water Gown". I don't know if I'm able to do this, 'cause I always need good pics. But I agree it's a wonderful dress.

Quote:
Will you be making the dress she is wearing while she is waiting and anikin is in the council chambers? the bigger dress? nice work , thanks

TheSimer6 already made this dress. I ask him to upload it here, okay? Well ... but I would love to create it, too. I love this dress, but I'll first ask him, if it's alright for him.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:13 PM
I too cried... a lot!!
Of course I knew the movie would be sad - how could it not be with Anakin turning to Darth Vader and everything - but somehow I didn't think of that and was absolutely... um.... damn, don't know the right english words... Ich war total fertig (Sorry)

Very nice job on the dress, thanks a lot!
I thought I needed a hack to use different maternity wear....? Could you please explain how to use that cheat? (When she's pregnant already? And then go to the wardrobe and change?? Does it work for swimwear etc. too?? Does this cheat have any "sideeffects"?)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:54 PM
Wow Thanks !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by makabaer
I too cried... a lot!!
Of course I knew the movie would be sad - how could it not be with Anakin turning to Darth Vader and everything - but somehow I didn't think of that and was absolutely... um.... damn, don't know the right english words... Ich war total fertig (Sorry)

Very nice job on the dress, thanks a lot!
I thought I needed a hack to use different maternity wear....? Could you please explain how to use that cheat? (When she's pregnant already? And then go to the wardrobe and change?? Does it work for swimwear etc. too?? Does this cheat have any "sideeffects"?)

Thank you! Yeah, I know this would happen, but the movie was so enthralling and intoxicating. :weep: Padmé should live! *lol* Ich war auch so fertig, ich konnte gar nicht mehr schlafen, ich hab' den Film nicht mehr aus meinem Kopf bekommen ...

I can't explain it in english, here's an explanation from ShortyBoo:
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Here's how I change my sims clothes when they're pregnant. Before your sim starts to show, select a full outfit from your sims dresser(not a seperate top and bottom or it won't work). Then as soon as they're showing and in the default maternity wear, open the cheat box by holding control, shift + c, and type in "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true", then hold shift while clicking on your sim. Click on spawn, then Tom's Clothing Tester. A clothing rack will then appear. Click on it and select "force redress" and your sim will change into whatever outfit they had on last, which will be the one you chose before changing to maternity wear. When they get bigger, they will change back into the Maxis maternity wear, so keep the clothing rack, then the next time, all you'll have to do is click on it again and choose force redress again

Quote:
Wow Thanks !

Thank you, too! :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 7:23 AM
i am agog. simply agog. agog as four ...gogs.

You have been doing an AMAZING job!
:hint hint: wasn't that lake dress from ep 2 amazing? :nudge nudge:
:wink wink:
:D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 10:18 PM
Looks just like the real thing! AMAZING job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:03 PM
Thank you! :howdy:
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 3:51 PM
I cryed Also...i'm a baby like that..lol
Thanks for the great download!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 5:31 AM
wow~It's so real~I just love it...but I can't DL it, it's "404" problem :weep:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarWars-FAN
I cryed Also...i'm a baby like that..lol
Thanks for the great download!

I never cried during a movie! *lol* :wave:

Quote:
wow~It's so real~I just love it...but I can't DL it, it's "404" problem

Hmm, works for me. Maybe you should try it again later. Anyway thank you so much! :howdy:
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 6:16 AM Last edited by azzurri : 17th Jul 2005 at 3:43 PM.
I just try again...I even asked my friends download for me, but they all have my problem...so can anybody help me please?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 12:25 AM
This is so good, I love cream colours with boots, excellent, thank you very much.
Page 1 of 2