Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tribute To Summer & Sims2Sisters CAS

by TickleYu Posted 2nd Jul 2005 at 12:54 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2005 at 6:25 PM by TickleYu

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:01 AM
Oh it so nice! i wish there was a place like this for my sims to visit
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 1:28 AM
This is such a refreshing cas layout! i was just at there site (as well as the happy siming summer project) and thinking about the summer, and now heres the perfect cas screen for the summer time! thanks alot for offering this, and thanks so much for the kudos!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:51 AM
WOW! Thanks so much for making this awesome CAS! screen! I love how it has the items we need already packaged into a zip file, that makes it so easy! I LOVE the screen its so pretty!! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:29 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! WHOOOOOHOOOO!.........................................................yeah thanks.

Hmmm Thinking....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:40 AM
Wow, the way you used the backround images to make it look like your right up their close and personal is amazing. Definetly going into my game, it just looks so great.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM
VERY well done, thankyou thankyou
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:17 AM
This is beautiful, thanx u!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 8:05 AM
Sweet, Thanx... 2wice. No time now but when I get real again - will download. (Disasters happen - on free i-net acct.)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 11:50 AM
Nice :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:54 PM
hhahahhahahaah natasja je bent nederlands(against natasja1991)!

Thanks Tamara for the CAS!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:06 PM
Default Wont the game get confused?
[QUOTE=TickleYu]Everytime I visit Sims2sisters website, it puts me to mind of summer, :spin: the site has so many breath taking and beautiful objects and recolors. I am a huge fan of their website. They have such talented creators. With Lola's Permission of www.sims2sisters.com I have made a tribute to Summer CAS.

Wont the game get confused with all the Cas s in the downloads?
I think we need something to change Cass (and there are 2) YA.,
Without heavy file hacking. The Sim Enhancer lets u change
the Neighborhood Picture easily.
Anyway ,here are pics from my "Natural" Cas:
Screenshots

"My Army can beat your Army"
Alexander the Great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 4:22 PM
Quote:
Wont the game get confused with all the Cas s in the downloads?
I think we need something to change Cass (and there are 2) YA.,
Without heavy file hacking. The Sim Enhancer lets u change
the Neighborhood Picture easily.:

There are a lot of CAS Screens to choose from, but unfortunately you can only use one CAS at a time. If you download a CAS, it will overwrite your existing CAS. So I guess it is just like shopping.....Lots to choose from :baloons: But you only can pick one at a time to use!!

Thanx to All for the compliments, but most of the credit goes to the group at Sims2Sisters!! :grouphug:

TickleYu (Teresa)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 6:21 PM
Once again, Dutch people like yuna? Nice CAS! screen! Unfortunatly, I can't download it, I'm afarid my comp won't go back to it's old CAS! scren. Do you know how to?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittykitt129
Once again, Dutch people like yuna? Nice CAS! screen! Unfortunatly, I can't download it, I'm afarid my comp won't go back to it's old CAS! scren. Do you know how to?

Hi, :howdy:
If you download this into your downloads folder,(your core CAS package is still there, it is just kind of behind the scenes). to take it out go into your download folder and look for CAS!.package and just delete it. By doing this, it will return your CAS screen to the normal, Maxis CAS.

I hope this helps you.

Kindest Regards,
TickleYu (Teresa)
#16 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:13 PM
Thanks so much i love it and never knew you could make these before but your ones the best luv mel
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:50 PM
wow thats great!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:53 AM
I really like the wall next to the mirror. Very nice :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:04 AM
This is awesome! great work :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:30 PM
WOAH! Now that is awesome! I love it, I am so going to use this! Thanks so much!! :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 9:16 PM
well,it is a indubitable nice work,i just take the mirror one to my game,i love it and decide to use it from now on......Thanks a lot!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendy_echo
well,it is a indubitable nice work,i just take the mirror one to my game,i love it and decide to use it from now on......Thanks a lot!!!

Wendy,
Thank you, The Mirror CAS was my first Sims2 project and is my overall favorite CAS that I have seen or made. I will always hold it dear and keep a copy of it so that I can keep changing back and fourth. I will probably make more seasonal CAS screens and find more Sims2 websites to make tribute to along with each seasonal CAS. There are so many talented Simmers out there!!!!! I am also going to take a stab at creating a YCAS too.

TickleYu
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:52 PM
woow. that's wonderful! :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:42 PM
Omg thats beautiful !! Luvs it
#25 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM
that's really cool! I love it so much! It's beautiful!
Page 1 of 2