Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Who (5th incarnation)

by Rob1003 Posted 6th Jul 2005 at 2:41 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:21 AM
Hey, love the sim, but is there anyway you could repack it for us who don't have the EP? I'd really like to play it without having to get the EP.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:33 AM
I will investigate but I think there's a good chance that there's no easy way to do what you ask.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:14 AM
Exelent. i wasent realy sure on doc 4. but doc 5 is good and number six will be easy to make (hair wise).
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:36 AM
Yes!
Thanks so much for this, he was my favourite Doctor Who! :D

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 6:32 AM
Well, the face isn't so close, but it's often very hard to get faces to come out right. The clothes, however, are spot-on.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by randall_singleton2001
Hey, love the sim, but is there anyway you could repack it for us who don't have the EP? I'd really like to play it without having to get the EP.
Sorry if this is bumping but I think you might be able to use it in The Sims 2 by using Sims2Pack Clean Installer if the skin isn't based of a model only in the Expansion.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 9:07 AM
Thanks for the info. With the size of the file I think it is quite likely that the whole skin etc are included and not just references. I have no way of testing this though currently.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 11:17 AM
When I try to download it an error occurs:
The compressed (zipped) file is invalid or corrupt. Any help?