Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme's Picnic Dress

by Yavanna Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 12:34 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2006 at 8:05 PM by Yavanna

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:13 AM
Its lovely!!! and im the first to say so!YAY
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:25 AM Last edited by soccerrocker1989 : 8th Jul 2005 at 1:31 AM. Reason: Add-on
Its absolutley beautiful!!! But Im dying to know if we can download the hair and headpiece also? And that mesh is unavailable to unsubscribed users at TSR(which means it costs money). Would this work on another mesh that is available free to everyone? Or is there another way to get the mesh?

Beautiful work, once again.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:22 AM
oh awesome
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:18 AM
It's lovely but I don't have a subcription to TSR and can't get the mesh.
#6 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 12:07 PM
Wow!!! Great job.
Wish I could get it but i also do not have a TSR subscription :weep:
Is there any chance of a free mesh somewhere? :confused:
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:39 PM
mesh please? and could we please get the hair,headband, and hairbun things?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:00 PM
The Headband and the hair recolor were made by me, I'll post them if you want to, the hair needs the Lost in translation mesh from http://www.simsconnection.com/index.php it's on the free downloads hairstyles section page 2, and I've found out that the dress mesh is also in this other page http://www.simsfamily.de/ it's in german, it's in the Frauen section by Roxelane, at the top of page 8, it's called Buntah_pantsdress.
Hope this helps, and if you have anymore questions please let me know
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:20 PM
wow, yavanna, thanks a ton! im exited to see your headband and hair recolors!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:59 PM Last edited by Telkrisiel : 9th Jul 2005 at 1:11 PM.
I think you can also find the mesh in www.all-about-style.com included with one of the Titanic themed dresses, in the Victorian section. I'm pretty sure I saw it there, but I may be wrong. Try and see

Btw, great work!!! I love the dress!!! And could you please upload the headband and the hair??? That would be lovely Keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 3:53 PM
I've already posted the Headband in the Make up section, and the Hair will be available at the Hair recolours section as soon the thread is approved.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:17 AM Last edited by Yavanna : 13th Jul 2005 at 1:40 PM.
The hair has been approved people!! It's for all of you who wanted it! Enjoy
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:57 PM
nice work! but i can't download the mesh, which is eeevil....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 2:10 AM
Have you tried at http://www.simsfamily.de/ it's in german, it's in the Frauen section by Roxelane, at the top of page 8, it's called Buntah_pantsdress.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:57 AM
I love the picnic dress! I hardly can wait to see it in the game!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 5:59 AM
Coolnes Yay another Padme outfit!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 8:15 AM
Very pretty! I love your Padme stuff!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavanna
Have you tried at http://www.simsfamily.de/ it's in german, it's in the Frauen section by Roxelane, at the top of page 8, it's called Buntah_pantsdress.

I tried that link but it keeps coming up saying there is no such site.

I love your stuff btw! :jig:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 3:49 PM
i've just cheked the link and it takes me there with no problem try again and thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 5:39 AM
thanks it's beautiful
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th May 2006 at 1:39 PM
Oh no....... yet another dress not showing up, because I don't have the right mesh...... I downloaded the mesh, do I need something else? I want padmés wardrobe to be complete........
By the way.... Is there a site containing links to all dresses ever made for padmé? and other items concerning Star Wars..... This would be nice.....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 5:45 PM
are you sure you have the right mesh?, because if you have it the dress should show up
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 8:45 PM
I probably had problems with the internet connection while downloading.... anyway..... it works now and it looks great! ( but right in the middle of the back there is like a hole..... looks kind of funny, but I don't think it's that obvious..... Is it only my version? ^^ Or do you see it as well?.... like a triangle sort of thing..... Well I don't care, I'm happy about the fact that I own it now ^^)

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 1:06 AM
I think it's the mesh what makes that effect, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:37 AM
This Rocks!!!!!!
but could you please put the mesh here?
that would be so much easier because i do not speak german and there is so many dresses on page no. 8
thank you!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2